Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bodykit Recommendations

phunt

Hi all,

i'm in the market for a bodykit for my 200 S but there seems to be quite a lot to choose from.I'm thinking of getting the normal side skirts and the addon rear skirt but i would like something a bit differant up front.so could i plz have peoples ideas on which front bumper or addon skirt is the sexiest (with pics pref) and available in the UK would be nice:)

Thanx in Advance

Phunt

Thanx insider but i ordered my kit b4 i got to see this message.im getting the 2002 styling kit front bumper (the one that has the sport grille built in :)) and the std side skirts and rear addon skirt.Got the lot from a very nice lex dealer who doesnt partake in the 15% discount but beat one that does :) sorry if the dealer info is a bit vague but im not sure if im allowed to mention it,anyway it was £662 for the lot.thanx again

phunt - if you're going for the Lexus Styling Kit, you would normally lose the headlamp washers. However, I believe that it's possible to ask the dealer to re-fit the headlamp washers on the Styling Kit front bumper. So don't forget to ask if you want to keep them.

Phunt

Welcome to GOLD MEMBERS.. Thought i'D add that bit..

I think the Standard TTE Kit is great.. The front under bumper, rear under bumper, side skirts, small rear spoiler makes the car look sooooooooooo much more sporty. with an added exhaust.

I think some kits looks far 2 FAST 2 FURIUS

Is that price fitted and painted???

No just the parts!

phunt - if you're going for the Lexus Styling Kit, you would normally lose the headlamp washers. However, I believe that it's possible to ask the dealer to re-fit the headlamp washers on the Styling Kit front bumper. So don't forget to ask if you want to keep them.

I dont have headlight washers i only have the S model

I think the Standard TTE Kit is great.. The front under bumper, rear under bumper, side skirts, small rear spoiler makes the car look sooooooooooo much more sporty. with an added exhaust.

I think some kits looks far 2 FAST 2 FURIUS

Ive gone for TTE side and rear but 2002 styling kit front bumper because its a cracking price to say it includes the sports grille :) and its not 2 fast 2 furious ;)

thanx for your comments. ive also got PI springs on the way and a Peco BB4 when its all done ill post pics.

P.S. only had the car about 3 weeks and only been a GOLD Member 4 days and already saved over £200 :)

So phunt - how's the modding coming along mate.........? :unsure:

Iya zee.well i went to carlilse yesterday and picked up my kit and it is in the body shop as i type,while i was in carlise the missus took delivery ov my shiney new lowering springs :) and ive just picked my 4" BB4 peco up from Halfords so with a bit ov look it should all be done within a week,ill post piccies the minuit it is :)

So phunt - how's the modding coming along mate.........?  :unsure:

Iya zee.well i went to carlilse yesterday and picked up my kit and it is in the body shop as i type,while i was in carlise the missus took delivery ov my shiney new lowering springs :) and ive just picked my 4" BB4 peco up from Halfords so with a bit ov look it should all be done within a week,ill post piccies the minuit it is :)

Fantastic news pal - chuffed for you. Make sure you take pics before and after so you can really appreciate the differences....

Look forward to seeing it pal.....

:zee:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links