Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Throw Key Fob While Driving !

Look guys was just a ideea came through my funny mind :-d but really, I thought that the car will go in limp mode and eventually stop not far from that point! Dessapointed by the answers to be honest !! This means, if you out for a picnic lets say and you do your usual things like fishing or barbecue on a sunny weekend day and someone jump in to your car and start and drives away...well you really would look like a f... muppet innit? WoW not so bright , Toyota !! And to add a cherry to the top of the cake, as everyone else complaints about the once flash light when locking the car/no audible signs either/ it could be really annoying as nit sure that your car is locked! Hence the folding mirrors option needs to be pressing the button....Everything else I just love it :-) if I make more money in near future I'll buy myself the new 300 @@@ no problems in there :-D

Same about Start-Stop button !!! I really like the ideea of it but not 100% practical again:

The other day my car stoped in the middle of a T junction / my fault here, didn't rev high enough and engine being cold just coughed / but guess what I occur? Took me 5-7 seconds to restart and move of the way while cars were heading towards me and I was completely helpless in there... hmmm bit scary I No way you could do it quicker then with traditional keys!!!!! I can really tell you this @ realised how keys are so important ! Any other storyline about this?

Guest bigbullhead

I swapped drivers when she dropped me off to park and I went into a shop and she drove off i heard it beep but it was too late and the only problem she had was she could not lock it and had to come and find me lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links