Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi guys, just collected a 07 450h and would you believe it as soon as I get home I start the car to set up my phone and the engine management light is on? Am I correct is saying if I disconnect the Battery for a few minutes it will clear the error and all should be good - as long as the error isn't still there? Also will this leave me needing a code for the radio? Thanks ken.

Hi guys, just collected a 07 450h and would you believe it as soon as I get home I start the car to set up my phone and the engine management light is on? Am I correct is saying if I disconnect the battery for a few minutes it will clear the error and all should be good - as long as the error isn't still there? Also will this leave me needing a code for the radio? Thanks ken.

Hi KEN

Just had same problem.......turned out to need a new Oxygen sensor fitted by local Lexus dealer under warranty.

Hope your problem is resolve soon.

Regards

Hi Ken, that's unlucky!I would be tempted to ignore it for a day or two as sometimes these lights go off if the fault was temporary. If it sent a signal it logs it as a fault so the light stays on for a wee while. Mine has done this twice over the years without going in to dealer.

Don't know about disconnecting the Battery to clear it but the radio deffo is not coded.

Stick with it, they are brilliant but very complicated electronic devices.

Regards Tony

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links