Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Four Wheel Nuts For A 2000 Gs430

IanA2

As above I'm looking for four nuts. I can't seem to find any Lexus parts sellers (probably looking in the wrong place!). I need them because my security nut has gone missing and I'd rather just have plain old nuts. Nobody would want my wheels anyway! So if anyone has four to sell or knows where I can get them, I'd be grateful.

I did see a used set on fleabay but (£14!!) there's really no way of knowing if the threads are still good.

Thanks.

Hi,have you got the original service history book as sometimes the key code as well as the locking wheel nut number as usually written down in it(in my case they are)and you could then order a replacement.how do you intend taking them off without the security key/lock?

Thanks, I will have a look in the book, but I've got a feeling that they are not the originals as when I had a puncture some time ago, the tool-kit wrench would not fit the lock nut. My local tyre place is very resourceful and they have managed to get one off without any drams, just have to hope that the other three will be the same. Meantime, it's nuts I need :-)

By the way I've been unable to get a quote from Longlife Northampton, but did get a decent one from Tony Banks in Leeds. Looks like a day out in Leeds is on the cards, but I'm not in a hurry to spend money as (touch wood) the weld is holding good ....so far!!

There's 4 here, not listed as fitting gs430 but they will as i have a gs300 and they are same as is200 nuts.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230893536613?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'll keep looking, as although you think they will fit, it specifically says they do not. If it turns out that they don't fit then I'd have fun with fleaBay trying to sort it out!!. Also, minor point, but they are chromed and my other nuts are not so it would look a bit silly.

Update: You are correct. I mailed the seller and he confirms they fit. Now just need to see if he has any not chromed. fingers crossed!

If it's just 4 standard Lexus wheel nuts you need send me a pm with your address details and I'll send them to you for the postage cost.

The ones I have are the same as those on the eBay listing but used and non chromed.

• Like 1

If it's just 4 standard Lexus wheel nuts you need send me a pm with your address details and I'll send them to you for the postage cost.

The ones I have are the same as those on the ebay listing but used and non chromed.

It is indeed, many thanks, I'll send you my address when I figure out the pm system! Thanks again.

Update: Have overcome the technology and sent you a pm! Thanks.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links