Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Whos Car Was This Then :p

Chap that goes by the name Tango according to the thread?

I do know Christian at ITD though that did the correction on it. He's on the mkiv supra owners club forum (think he still has a supra).

Many a lunch hour was spent studying the products and techniques he uses! ;)

The guy is a real artist. May have mine done in the summer. :)

I think it's a sound investment personally.

Not something you should need to do more than once or twice a year, but gives you a better base to keep on top of things in-between details.

The documented step by step process is one of my favourite things about ITD. Not many detailers that will document and photograph the entire process and tell you what products they used so you can get the same ones to keep it looking top notch.

I'll be getting mine done in the Summer for sure. :)

Chap that goes by the name Tango according to the thread?

I do know Christian at ITD though that did the correction on it. He's on the mkiv supra owners club forum (think he still has a supra).

Many a lunch hour was spent studying the products and techniques he uses! ;)

The guy is a real artist. May have mine done in the summer. :)

Yes, It's mine. Christian always does excellent work so it was worth driving the 90+ miles to leave it with him for a few days for that stage two correction. Not long afterwards I had the car parked in bright sunlight and noticed a few holograms in the bonnet, and Christian had no hesitation in driving to my home to carry out the correction. Top guy and very good at what he does. It's gathered a few stone chips since the detail, so I will be getting a front end re-spray before Christian does another detailing (only a stage one this time).

I had an email from Christian yesterday, advising they are now based in Epsom. Not sure if that makes much difference to me personally (think it was roughly an hour from where I live to the old place, so not much difference), but may help other members who are considering having some work done?

Christian is very dedicated to his work as Tango has pointed out. He did loads of Supra's a while back, and every single owner was really pleased with the end result. :)

Not surprised to hear he travelled to your home to fix the bonnet. Have read lots of posts from happy customers across various forums.

I had a black is250 sr a few years ago . Had it super guarded when I bought it from my local Lexus dealer . Big mistake .

It looked a million dollars for 3 months then in the sun one day I've never seen as many buffer marks in my life .

It looked awful .it gradually got worse as the finishing coat wore away .

I traded it in soon after .

Lesson learnt never get a car buffed with one of them machines .not that I knew if was getting done cos I didn't .

Anyway good look mate and hope yours stays looking good .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links