Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Precision Led Interior Lighting Kits & Led Reverse Lights

I did toy with the idea of doing another IS-F only Bluewater meet?

Would be in the next couple of weeks to give folks a chance to see my car, and decide if they wanted a set of the LED's?

Could do an evening if that would be easier?

We also have a bank holiday coming up if that appeals?

I'd love to let you guys see the changes to my car. Be cool if Stu can make it along as well, to see what he's had done. :)

Think we had 4/5 last time. Be good to get say 8 ISF's together if we can?

Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers.

Peter :)

Hi Peter

Sent you a text a couple of days ago so hope i'm one of the four. Let me know your bank details shortly as i'm away myself at the end of May. Might also take up your offer of the fitting as well!

Thanks

Steve

Hi Peter

Sent you a text a couple of days ago so hope i'm one of the four. Let me know your bank details shortly as i'm away myself at the end of May. Might also take up your offer of the fitting as well!

Thanks

Steve

For sure Steve. :)

Did you want the 6K or 8K ones? Mine are the 8K.

I did toy with the idea of doing another IS-F only Bluewater meet?

Would be in the next couple of weeks to give folks a chance to see my car, and decide if they wanted a set of the LED's?

Could do an evening if that would be easier?

We also have a bank holiday coming up if that appeals?

I'd love to let you guys see the changes to my car. Be cool if Stu can make it along as well, to see what he's had done. :)

Think we had 4/5 last time. Be good to get say 8 ISF's together if we can?

Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers.

Bluewater is close enough for me, just depends on the date.

Good stuff Steve. :)

I'm pretty flexible on the dates mate. Hopefully there will be a couple of dates that will work for most people. :)

I'll get a meet thread started tomorrow as well.

Cheers.

Peter

No worries mate. ;)

Should hopefully have my illuminated door sills, and real carbon pillar trims by then as well. Could be a good time for people to collect their LED kits as well?

Will start a new Bluewater meet thread shortly. :)

Will do Simon. ;)

Did you want the 8K ones as well?

Need to get these ordered this week I think. Not long till I am heading out there (week on Sunday).

If people want to pay for their kits at the Bluewater meet on Bank Holiday Monday, that would be fine as well. :)

Cheers.

Actually. Scratch me off the list. I have a friend from work going back home to the states in 2 weeks and he said he will bring them back for me. Saves you the load and allows you to bring someone else's ones back.

Up to you Simon. I need 5 orders to secure the £70 a set price they offered us.

So far only Roheel has paid for his set, so I need another 4 orders to make this group buy happen.

The kits are really small and light as well mate. I'll have to bring 5 sets back regardless! ;)

I do need to get the other payments organised asap guys (got to buy the dollars before I head out next Sunday).

If you want a set, please text me on my mobile (be good to confirm if you want the 6K or 8K kit as well - think all of them are the 8K at the moment?) and i'll text you my bank details.

The £70 covers the cost of the kits, but not recorded delivery/postage costs. Happy for people to collect them from my place in Kent, or I can post them out at a cost when I get back?

Whatever people prefer. :)

My mobile number is 07734 994867.

Cheers guys.

Right. Got payment from 4 of you good folks so far. ;)

There's one more set still up for grabs for whoever wants to bank transfer me the £70?

Orders are:

Roheel, Andrew, Sim, and Steve.

I may be able to do another group buy later in the year if we can do another 5 orders.

Cheers.

Good and bad news guys.

Good news is the kits are all ordered, and will be ready for me to bring back next week.

Bad news is the reverse LED's aren't part of the ISF kit. :(

They are optional extra's.

I've managed to secure the same 30% discount for 5 sets of the reverse lights, but it means you need to pay me another £25 each I'm afraid! :(

I'll happily email you the invoices I got from my buddy in LA, if you want to check the maths for yourselves, but hopefully you all know me enough by now to know I wouldn't fleece any of you.

I do however really recommend you get the reverse LED's, as they look stunning (see the pictures Sim did at the Bluewater meet yesterday).

You can also check the precision website to see that the reverse lights are an optional extra.

Sorry for not noticing sooner guys, but at least I've caught it in time to get you the full works, albeit for more money than I'd originally thought. :(

Thanks.

Peter

Hi Pete that's fine. Are you ok to get mine and I put the money in your account next pay day?

Yes mate. I'll need it back as quick as possible, only my 6yr/60k service at Lexus Woodford is due next Monday, and I've barely got the cash together to pay for it.

Fine for a bit though chap. :)

• Like 1

Right guys, just been to the currency place and bought all the dollars we need to cover the costs of the kits, and the reverse lights. :)

I'm funding the reverse lights for Roheel at the moment (we've discussed etc so no worries there), and the other 3 members have paid me in full (thanks again for getting that done so promptly guys, really appreciate it).

Does mean I have 1 more complete kit up for grabs. ;)

I've given SiM22/Simon first refusals (he showed interest previously), but if he doesn't want it, I could really use another member to snap this up.

Reason being I am having to fund the kit to get the others the group buy discount, but need to recoup the cash asap to go towards my 6yr/60k service at Woodford Lexus (car goes in the Monday after I get back from LA).

Cost is £95 for the kit and reverse lights, but would need to add P&P if you can't collect from me in Kent, or at the upcoming rolling road day at AMD Thurrock.

I can PM or text my bank details over to transfer the cash.

Hopefully someone would like one of these awesome kits to lift their IS-F. :)

Let me know please guys.

Cheers.

Got your kits guys. ;)

Also got the rear LED bumper lights for Roheel and Sim. :)

Got my illuminated white door sills, and real carbon pillar trims as well.

Hopefully it'll all be back in the UK on Saturday.

Cheers.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links