Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Are Prices Holding Up?

I have just noticed a couple of ISF’s on the Lexus website, which appear to have been leased (or purchased) and now returned after 3 yrs (nearly).

When new they would have cost around £57k and are now retailing for £31,950. I have access to Glass’s guide at work and trade for March was £29k. I would imagine they were traded for less than that though.

If these prices can be achieved, depreciation is not too bad at all. Bodes well for older models, hopefully.

Interesting.

My final payment in Sept 16 is about £9k to keep the car. There is no way based on your offer that mine will be worth £9k.

Well anyway I will enjoy it for now and simply hand it back in 2016.

It's a shame they lose so much. I have a RX400H too and that is exactly the same age (both registered in the same month) and that is worth £14k in PX, only 2k more than the ISF but new prices were ISF 54k and RX 33k

That was cat d with 80k on it mate. Cheapest I've seen for a straight car is the one that's for sale now at £17.5k and that has nearly 80k on it. IMO that car doesn't look good either; silver wheels and I can see the rough paint and stone chips (everywhere) even on the photos. The going rate for these looks to be from £20k upwards.......and they are selling for that too, currently 7 for sale in the country!

That was cat d with 80k on it mate. Cheapest I've seen for a straight car is the one that's for sale now at £17.5k and that has nearly 80k on it. IMO that car doesn't look good either; silver wheels and I can see the rough paint and stone chips (everywhere) even on the photos. The going rate for these looks to be from £20k upwards.......and they are selling for that too, currently 7 for sale in the country!

I think you are right about the prices for good ones being in the £20k's. If the seller is prepared to wait, with the limited supply, they should achieve a good price. The dealers know this therefore they are not willing to take much off their prices. Well I did not get much off mine anyway!

Mine was £20K. Seems about right for the age/mileage.

May get a newer one if I do ever change it. The 2011 cars are around £30K at the moment.

Be interesting to see how much they come down in the next couple of years. I'm with Dave and Stu on our earlier cars. Doubt they'll drop much further. No more than any other cars anyway.

I waited ages to get a silver one from a dealer for my money I wanted to pay .2 years ha .i had my 12 month old 250 to trade in so I was snookered to buy private .

I'm very happy with mine though .its seems to have been well looked after ,only marks on it are the bonnet stone chips , I may just leave it to keep it totally original with its age not sure yet.

Luckily my brakes are nearly new when I bought it and so were the tyres so I should get a good year plus out of the tyres and more out of the brakes ,discs last a long time just pads wear faster .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links