Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Been Busy! Calipers Painted, New Front Discs & Pads, Alloys Re

I never read the post fully lol.i was meaning the calipers are a brill colour , didn't realise the wheels have been done too , even smarter mate .

Lol, yep, calipers painted, new discs and pads, wheels refinished in anthracite, full set of Vredstein tyres. ;)

All done in just one week. ;)

Just the 6yr/60k service to do in June now.

Also got a new set of rear discs and pads on order to really finish it off for a bit. ;)

I never read the post fully lol.i was meaning the calipers are a brill colour , didn't realise the wheels have been done too , even smarter mate .

Lol, yep, calipers painted, new discs and pads, wheels refinished in anthracite, full set of Vredstein tyres. ;)

Also got a new set of rear discs and pads on order to really finish it off for a bit. ;)

Bloody hell you must have spent a packet , least you will have the piece of mind it shouldn't need all that done again for a long while mate .how much are the hawk pads by the way .

Bloody hell you must have spent a packet , least you will have the piece of mind it shouldn't need all that done again for a long while mate .how much are the hawk pads by the way .

Precisely. :)

Shouldn't need much doing for a while at least.

Hawks were £120 or thereabouts mate. Got them when I was in New Jersey a couple of months ago. ;)

I'll chase Hawk again tomorrow for an update on the rears as well.

Going for the Porterfield fast road pads for now though. :)

Should do the trick.

That's on the rears by the way. Running the Hawk ceramics up front.

Very impressed with the feel and bite so far. They feel better than the OEM pads in my opinion. Also generating less brake dust, which was my main reason to buy them.

Precisely. :)

Shouldn't need much doing for a while at least.

Hawks were £120 or thereabouts mate. Got them when I was in New Jersey a couple of months ago. ;)

I'll chase Hawk again tomorrow for an update on the rears as well.

Going for the Porterfield fast road pads for now though. :)

Should do the trick.

Spot on

Hi peter, car looks good!

Be interested to know the paint code you used on the wheels as mine need refurbing but no one seems to know the paint code. Tried the Lexus dealer but the paint code supplied by them the refurbing company are have trouble replicating apparently.

Cant believe its so hard to find........

Thanks Steve. :)

The alloys were re-finished in the companies dark anthracite. I think they look OEM though.

Another good reason to get a few together I can compare mine with! ;)

The company are called Rimtec, and are in Meopham. Takes 3-4 days to do all 4 alloys.

Cost is pretty darn reasonable at £255 for the lot (includes VAT etc).

They are highly recommended by loads of forums, car clubs, magazines....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links