Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Dear All,

I just went to have a look at the first time at Lexus. Interested about Hybrid and the RX450h.

I must say that I have been lucky to meet the French Salesman from Lexus Edinburgh Sebastien Zamora.

The product knowledge and the attention to details were second to none.

I have to tell you that the test drive was completely unique and totally engaging regarding the VDIM. The best I have experienced.

I walked in Lexus without knowing much about their car... 4 hours later I ordered my first Lexus RX450h...

I would like to take this opportunity to recommend the Edinburgh experience and the trully amazing French salesman Sebastien Zamora.

Has anyone dealt with him or heard of him before ?

I have not dealt with that man before but I have been into Edinburgh Lexus to test drive a IS250 sport and found the saleman I dealt with to be very helpful and arranged a test drive for me on the spot. This was for a second hand car so not a new one, but the service was still excellent. The only issue I had was while they did mention that someone else was looking at the car, they did not call me to confirm it was sold before I returned for a second viewing. Bearing in mind this was close on a 80 mile round trip for me I felt that could have been handled better. However I would still have no issues with that branch and found them better than Glasgow.

I had a few helpful emails from him when I was looking to buy but ended up buying elsewhere. Not recommended for servicing though... Long story but basically not impressed.

The best dealer I have ever dealt with was the Stuart Graham Honda dealership in Crewe. First class. After a Lexus, a Honda would be high on the list of cars to own again.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links