Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sad news is I'll be leaving this GS forum :(

Good news is I'm going back to LS forum as just bought a LS 600hl 24k on clock and the exact color I wanted silver and black leather .... Picking it up from lexus Sheffield next week :)

Never ever been up close to one lol ....only ever saw one on m25 when I was driving my lorry to heathrow ..... Not seen one up in Scotland as yet.... Well not until I drive it home next week that is

I hope you have a biiiig drive and parking space at work... They are HUGE!!! But a mad spec car.. Massaging leather seat... :o Its more like driving about in a study!

Lol yep I have a huge drive can get 7 cars on drive and 2 in garage ( when mrs hasn't cluttered it with stuff) lol also have my own parking space at work next to my bosses brand spanking LS460 :) he's a lexus nut as well, in fact it was him that introduced me to lexus brand by giving me a lift to pick up my lorry 10yrs ago, and from that day I decided to get a lexus 2mths later I did, I've had 2x LS400's 1x Toyota/lexus 4ltr ltd SOARER , 1x IS200 1x GS450h SE-L and now the daddy ;) lol LS600hl ...... Kids love the rear seats , and when ever we say we are going shopping or anywhere else they both pipe up " In Daddy's car pleeeeeezzzzzze" lol mrs isn't chuffed that her car is now redundant hahahahaha

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links