Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

K44 Agm On Sale On Ebay Does Anyone Know This Car?

Good morning everyone .

Have decided to upgrade my mk3 to a mk4 , saw this burgundy mk4 on eBay with 114k on the clock , I have already Hpi checked it & it comes up clear , my only concern is that the seller states "he spent a long time looking for a nice example" however it appears he only owned it two weeks before deciding to sell it. Is anyone familiar with this car?

Has had the registration numbers L400JHJ & S309SUX

Regards

Adam

post-39782-0-46047400-1402225512_thumb.j

Maybe I can help... I spoke to the chap Tony I think ? a couple weeks back and he told me that he had just returned from Australia and was looking to chauffeur clients to and from meetings and needed something for about 2 weeks which was cheap,reliable but most of all comfortable and felt that the Lexus did all that and more ( can't argue with that!!) anyway now that he no longer needs the car for this purpose it's up for sale. Now I have no idea whether this is true or not but he did sound genuine over the phone and the car does look tidy but as always anyone seriously interested would really need to see the car in the flesh to form a better opinion and perhaps ask more searching questions regarding the car with Tony.

Well I've had to change my three names, so just Gerald won't hurt you!

It does look nice. Did you consider the 2000 W reg one with 78K that sold over the weekend for under £1,700? It looked decent enough.

You really need to go and see it then if happy make an offer.

I thought originally it was located in Mansfield not far from me so would have been happy to go over and take a look myself but it turns out not to be.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links