Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Heated And Vented Seats

Just out of interest really. I was never that impressed with the heated and vented seats in my IS250, on heated they were barely warm at best, and on vented they did nothing really. Are they any better on the 3rd gen IS?.

The heated is very good. You have to leave it on for several minutes but works well, in fact we often turn it off when the car has warmed up because it can give you quite a warm rear.

Ventilated? It works but you will notice a fan noise from over your shoulder as the fan must be in or under the seat.

They are certainly better than in the 2nd Gen. Personal preference and tolerances make it slightly subjective of course. Worth having IMO.

Wow, 2nd generation heated seats must have been really poor. On my IS300h I can hardly feel the heat, and the ventilation seemed to be ok for the first few months but now all I can feel is a tickle in my bum. I asked them to check the heated seats at the first servicing but they said they were ok. Mind you, I'm coming from a Saab, and those guys know (sorry, knew) a lot about cold weather.

I thought they were pretty good. The vented seats was a new experience, had not had them before in a car, didn't really know what to expect! Thought I was going to feel wind whistling round my rear end, but over the space of a few minutes became aware it felt like my seat had moved and become a fridge freezer! LoL

The heat is spot on and the chilly willy effect is soooooo relaxing after a hot day at work

One little downside, it blows a fresh fart up your nose quick lol!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links