Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie Looking At Is-F

Agreed, I love the rarity factor and the way it's so docile at low revs in auto mode yet transforms into a beast in M mode above 3600ish rpm.

By the way, I recommend Werkstat's acrylic sealant range if you want to achieve a glossy/wet black finish. I don't have time for 'detailing' as such, but it makes the weekly wash easier in the long run with the right protective wax or sealant.

• Like 1

I think I know which one you are talking about. That black one was 2009 plate and had similar miles. That one was in Southampton.

I was interested in that car in Southampton. Anyone on here go to see it or any other info ?

Thanks,

Gavan

Mine had the 60k service yesterday. Suprisingly the pads and discs were fine. 50% worn on rears and 60% worn on the front. Was advised to change discs when pads need doing. There I was thinking they all needed doing.

Yeah got that yesterday also. I thought it was for cars up to 7 years old but it is actually 10 years old with unlimited mileage. Unbelievable. Just goes to show the confidence they have in the cars. You would never get such a deal from merc or bmw!

The one in Southampton is a very good car and will be on the market again soon. Its similair to Sullys but upto date service and the exterior is mint.

Sully, I believe that you require a new set of pads and discs and it is also overdue a service (60k). Although Richard had put a set of newish tyres on the car not so long ago.

I was curious to see if the ISF would drop in price because of the RCF coming in. These fast sedans/saloon cars are been replaced by coupes, such as how the m3 has with the m4. Most ISF owners were/are family people thus meaning that the majority of the deposits that have been placed on the RCF are NEW customers. With a limited run set in place I dont see that the ISF will drop much more in price and we may see an increase providing that no bad examples hit the market that is!

Agreed. 3 doors are not practical with small children. I don't see the rcf impacting on iSf values. They have risen by 1-2k in the last year looking at most for sale. Very rate to see one under 20k.

Regarding warranties be aware though there are two different levels and neither are the same as the warranty with a new car. Check the small print, e.g. One covers the multimedia system but the other doesn't. Wheels are excluded on both I believe.

Hi all just picked mine up from Edinburgh on Tuesday and drove it back to Surrey.....loved it ! So glad i bought it and as wasnt 100% but def glad i didnt get an M3. Will get some pics up soon.

My pervious owner traded it in for an Rcf tho. Happy he did as otherwise the opportunity for me wouldnt have come up!

Sent from my iPad using Lexus OC

• Like 1

Hi all just picked mine up from Edinburgh on Tuesday and drove it back to Surrey.....loved it ! So glad i bought it and as wasnt 100% but def glad i didnt get an M3. Will get some pics up soon.

My pervious owner traded it in for an Rcf tho. Happy he did as otherwise the opportunity for me wouldnt have come up!

Hopefully see you at some meets :0)

Hopefully see you at some meets :0)

Yes would love...sorry but where do i find out about upcoming meets ?

Warranty is just an insurance, you can be lucky or unlucky either way.

I just know that I wouldn't even think about owning a car like the ISF without a warranty.

I imagine most repair bills would start at £1K

Looks like I will be scratching that ISF itch.... Southampton car seems to fit the bill so will hopefully be mine this time next week. Thanks for all the positive comments and insight. (Will probably take the Warranty as well if at all possible based on the comments).

Gavan

• Like 1

Looks like I will be scratching that ISF itch.... Southampton car seems to fit the bill so will hopefully be mine this time next week. Thanks for all the positive comments and insight. (Will probably take the Warranty as well if at all possible based on the comments).

Gavan

Is that the red one?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links