Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Isf On Ebay

$_57.JPGI noticed there is an 11 plate on eBay. Would be interested to know if the reserve is met. Currently at £8k.

Looks fantastic!

In the description it states the car is a write off...doesn't say which category though.

Rear spoiler is different as well as no ISF or Lexus badge. It's probably been rear ended and then repaired.

Liking the rear spoiler ...

I think I've seen those on some the US cars. If it's the same one it's much bigger than ours.

Me to. Does look good. Personally would never by a crashes car. They never go back together like a I crashed car. Often have leaks/ creaks/wind noise... Something! Also, selling on is really hard at a reasonable price. Stupid not to put write off reason in the sale.

The rear spoiler is a Wald M3 CSL style trunk spoiler, very popular is the US.

I do like that rear diffuser....any idea what that one is? Would love one on my car but am guessing only US and would cost an arm and a leg to import.

Just googled and found this Wald diffuser..

http://vipautosalon.com/store/index.php/wald-is-f-black-bison-carbon-fiber-rear-diffuser

..so I was right about an arm and a leg then :msn-oh:

Edited by sofasurfer

This is actually a MY10 car, the obvious difference are no centre rev counter, lack of silver trim on steering wheel and silver engine cover instead of Black carbon effect found on the 2011 cars.

My guess would be it's had a front end damage and repaired with the facelift LED DRL headlights.

Wald spoilers are pricey if you buy the real ones. There are some good copies floating around as well.

Just make sure you source the version without the whole for the badge (you want the type with the indent, not an actual hole!).

I'd thought about doing a carbon version of this for my car, but the US forum reckons you need to have these blended in to make them look right. :(

Fine if you get the fibreglass version and paint it, just not so good if you want the carbon finish.

Did think that ad was a touch odd if I'm honest. Started by saying how great the car was, then says it's written off, but no details or photos of the damage??

Sad to see though. :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links