Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Finally Ordered - New Is300H :)

We decided to order a new IS300H to replace our trust Civic diesel in November, but thanks to 2 (two!!) family weddings in India, and than not been able to decided on spec/colour, we've finally got it all together and the order has gone in....

So hopefully in around March 2015, we'll be taking delivery of a brand new IS300H premier in Sonic Titanium with Ivory leather and 17inch 10 spoke wheels, at the last minute I couldn't resist in adding the safety pack....so basically all the toys expect the sun room which neither of us have ever wanted in any car.

Thanks for the guys on the forum on advice regarding colour/spec, and especially for recommending drivethedeal.

We got a 15% discount with minimal hassle and stress. And it's meant we've ended up with the top spec model with all the toys for the same price as what we would have payed our local dealer for 'just' a Luxury spec car B)

We've never taken delivery of a new car before so cannot wait till March 2015.

• Like 1

Drivethedeal worked out for you then? I was initially going to go that route and they were awesome on the phone! But - my dealer matched the price so I thought Id just get it from the dealer :)

Last night whilst just chatting my wife mentions she will miss driving the BMW 335i which she apparently calls the 'zoom zoom machine', and her only complaint about the Lexus is that it doesn't zoom everywhere like the 335i does when she accelerates. This is after I told her the 335i is costing £1.3/mile to run, more than double the running costs of the Lexus, even taking in the massive new car deprecation of the Lexus!!! I was fully expecting a lecture about how pointless the BMW is, instead she praises it!!

Ahhh!!!!....She tells me this after we just order a £35k car which we are buying primarily for its economy and primarily for her driving needs/demands....I knew I should have made her test drive a supercharged 3.0 V6 supercharged Jaguar XF petrol...Women I will never understand them ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links