Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hello everyone. I just acquired a '95 LS 400. I need new tires and I'm thinking of getting wheels at the same time. Could some one post some pics or your car with aftermarket wheels and tires please?

Also what after market parts are there for the getting more horses out of the engine. The car is fast as is but faster is always better. Thanks for your time and input.

Also what about better shocks for better performance and a dam radar detector before I get a ticket.

Try the US sites, a nice set of pimped out chromes would look lovely on any LS. LS's are very popular over there. ' A REAL GANGSTA' car.

try Car Domain and search for Lexus LS.

Bison is a freind of mine who has an Ls is looking to get a nice set of chromes imported. But I would but a set of chromes on for this weather.

Congrats with the LS400 and welcome :).

Please post some pics.

Where are you located?

I personally whould not buy chrome wheels.

Chrome wheels are easily damaged and are difficult to repair. I know since I had them on my GS.

For performance, you could consider getting a new exhaust for better flow and sound, probably get a freeflow airfilter. If you really have the money you can also consider a Blitz Turbo/SC kit, but it will cost you, since these are expensive :blink: .

Edited by jdmparts_guru

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links