Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Off To The Garage

SteveAudioX

Yes.... Finally the long wait will be over. :D

Just waiting to let the Builders in... And then ....

I'm off....

Will be posting some pictures later...

Can't wait. Looks like a neat kit.

Thanks again Mark @ TDI PLC.

Nice bunch there. Hey I even got a Thank you letter from TDi this morning. NICE work.

The letter read: :mat:

Dear Steve

Thank you very much for your continued support and valued custom.

Please let me know if I can be of any more help.

Kind regards

Mark

Thanks Mark...Well appreciated.... :)

Look out for me in the new year for a Nitrous Kit :hehe:

try harder Chris - you really need to lower your car mate.

Saw another IS at the dealers which looked a little high like mine the other day and heard the owner talking about the fact that they'd changed the shocks to try to sort wheel alignment probs. Same was done with mine so perhaps it's the redesigned, replacement shocks? Guess I should be OK for off-road use though... :( Sorry - :offtopic:

Saw another IS at the dealers which looked a little high like mine the other day and heard the owner talking about the fact that they'd changed the shocks to try to sort wheel alignment probs. Same was done with mine so perhaps it's the redesigned, replacement shocks? Guess I should be OK for off-road use though... :( Sorry - :offtopic:

Take care driving under low bridges :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Tuesdays the day of fitting.

After being let down.

My Mechanic will pick up and drop of the car..

With the Mod on it of course. :)

I asked for the second setting from the lowest point.. But not sure what drop that would be on the Tein NA kit... Any thought's... :blink:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links