Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My 1St Is-F

So north Hampshire seems good. What would people prefer...a Bluewater type meet at Basingstoke for example or a good pub for a meal? I like the idea of the pub as I couldn't make the Cambridge meet.

not too keen on a pub meet.. but if their is a huge response then id come.

car park anywhere else is good.

i just realised where Basingstoke is...lol

thats a mission from Brum... couldnt we do a northampton meet.. half way kinda thing lol.

after owning it for a week today.. i can understand the slight firmness of the drive, that people mentioned in the pre facelift.. however its still smoother then a M3 and a AMG.

but if i wanted a softer drive (even though im happy with it atm), would be as simple as a springs change or full suspension?

You could change the springs but it would upset the handling of the car as it is designed with the stock set up. You would be better off getting full set of coil overs chap.

Stu

As Stu said, coilovers are the only real option chap. :)

I went for BC BR coilovers with the uprated Swift spring option.

My springs are actually softer than what most of the U.S. guys are running. 14/10 as opposed to 16/12.

Getting them the beginning of June. :)

Can't wait!! ;)

Cheers.

Peter

Tbh its not a issue at all.. just something to look into i guess.. like I said the the stock ride is still much much better then M3, AMG and RS4 I drove, don't think I want to mess about with the suspension . . .yet lol.

Anyway off topic...just gave her a Autoglym SRP and now going to coat her with Autoglym HD Wax

i had some carbon vinyl.. so i added some to the lower lip of the bumper.. i seen it on a C63 and it looked good,.on white, only diff is the C63 had it painted on the bumper and it was gloss black.

anyway now that i put it on i get this boy racer feel when i look at it lol.. your opinions would be great.

post-35896-0-66856400-1432400270_thumb.j

• Like 1

Personally I don't like it as I think Lexus got it spot on in the first place. But I can see the attraction for some to personalise their cars, its a huge business in itself. Just not for me.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links