Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Under body Chassis Braces/Stiffners

Monster-Mat

Ok i just took delivery of my TOMS Chassis braces

The front lower chassis brace helps reinforce the front and mid portion of the chassis. The results, greatly improves the car steering response and handling capability.

Material: Steel with durable powder coating paint.

Picture of Front Brace

The rear lower chassis brace helps reinforce the mid and rear portion of the chassis. The IS200 being a RWD vehicle, rear produce unwanted flex under acceleration and cornering. The brace greatly improves the rigidity of the chassis for better handling.

Material: Steel with durable powder coating paint.

Picture of Rear Suspension Brace

Working in Unison with strut bars and uprated anti-roll bars will make the steering fantastic and improve the handling 200%

Due to "genuine product costs" i will be making up 5 similer(if not better) in design sets of these depending on manufacturing costs i intend to sell for at least £100 and £150 normal costs are around $260 and $360 plus shipping from either the US or Japan

who would be intrested...im getting 5 sets made anyway, so if your intrested put your name below

they are very easy to fit, it took me an hour to do both

YES Gordon arrived this morning..... :winky:

as for the S/S manifold etc etc, ive been told that the manifolds are allready in production in Japan/asia and a price is being sorted

i said i was only making 5 sets of these braces, however if i get more intrested parties then i will obviously make more.

the only further cost to this would be the protective coating, in the new year i am going to look into different coatings.

powder coating, and electroplastic coatings

i also need to decide on a colour so its my "product colour"

Orange.......more than likely :winky:

nope the first sets are being made from high tensile steel...with some funny lettering, its a lightweight steel used in the construction of bridges :ohmy:

after ive perfected the steel ones, i will look into making stainless steel ones, and billet aluminium ones

• 1 month later...

ok i am going to make up 7 sets.will let you know when they will be ready..

the people listed are who i am making the first batch for

so..........

zee PAID

steve ax PAID*

Dave Ellen PAID*

Grim

Maz PAID*

and i set for the race car

ok, the cost for both braces is £300.

Front Brace £ 125

Rear Brace £ 175

shipping i will need to look at, once i have them sorted.

i have 4 sets made now, one set is for zee who is coming over march

so the other 3 are available to purchase now,

who are the first 3?

These will truely transform the handling of the car, especially in conjunction with coilovers and anti-roll bars.

The original TOMS braces are nearly twice the price

(good job i never made up sets for all those that "showed" interest)

these are made from High Performance steel( as used in bridge construction), i am making next to no profit on these

the metal alone to make these 5 braces cost 2000€ (£1333)

i dont have any pics as my camera is broken.....

but they are identicle, albeit slightly different(if not better) than the TOMS ones

the Toms ones are not fully seam welded, mine pretty much are, mine are made from aluminiumised HPS, which has a rust inhibitor within its molecular compound and scratch resistant paint to prevent surface rust

why did i use this steel and not some cheap imported Hungarian steel.....

because i dont want any complaints, id like the product i make and pass on to be reliable and safe.......and long lasting

there arnt any bushes, the braces replace much smaller(diameter) braces already fitted to the car..

the std brace is a flat plate at the rear on either side, and at the front a small tubed triangle

these are replaced with these braces, at the rear both sides of the car are now tied together aswell as the rear suspension mounting points, thus preventing the twisting of the shell and the movement in the suspension mounts, which does happen everytime a cr corners or brakes

on the front, the much thicker brace prevents the front of the car twisting, and also braces up the front suspension mounting points.

i can guarantee that the handling will improve after fitting these braces, if used in conjunction with either coilovers or lowering springs and anti roll bars.......

..........Guarantee it !!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links