Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New french member : Low82

Low82

Hi guys,

My name is Laurent, I'm 24 years old and I live in France (:D)

I create an account here to talk with Lexus Owners and lovers, 'cause in France we aren't much Lexus owners (or they're old people and they're not on forum).

I drive a Lexus IS 250 (sport pack in France) which have 154.000 kilomètres and i'm very happy of this vehicule :).

Many thanks to read me, and if you ave many questions do not hesitate.

Laurent

P.S : Sorry if my English is not very good ^^.

A pic of my car : 737090IMG0577.jpg

• Like 1

Hello Laurent and welcome to the LOC.

We also have many old drivers who are forced to drive the LS400 models and many younger drivers who drive the more sporty models. :biggrin:

My LS400 is almost as old as you.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, madasahatter said:

Welcome Laurent car looks very nice, with wheels. See you have a sunroof as well, very rare on the lexus is250.

Thanks ! The wheels are OEM with the sport pack in France.

15 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

Hello Laurent and welcome to the LOC.

We also have many old drivers who are forced to drive the LS400 models and many younger drivers who drive the more sporty models. :biggrin:

My LS400 is almost as old as you.

Thanks !

When I say old people, I would say they have a Lexus cause it's a pretty car which have many options, but the're not cars addict or Lexus addict ^^ !

My previous car was a 1990 Honda civic and she was more older than me :ph34r: 

Bonjour Laurent , and welcome to the forum , Great to hear from owners on the continent , you are correct we have recently returned from a 4 week tour in france and only saw 2 other Lexus is 250 . Our 250 convertible had a lot of interest when we parked it up ,especially from Mercedes owners ,most had never seen one before.What part of France are you from ?  PS I am old but still enjoy this forum !!

Take Care  Dave

15 minutes ago, true blue said:

Bonjour Laurent , and welcome to the forum , Great to hear from owners on the continent , you are correct we have recently returned from a 4 week tour in france and only saw 2 other Lexus is 250 . Our 250 convertible had a lot of interest when we parked it up ,especially from Mercedes owners ,most had never seen one before.What part of France are you from ?  PS I am old but still enjoy this forum !!

Take Care  Dave

Hi Dave, thanks for your greeting.

We have some 250 convertible in France, but they're very expensive. The price of the exclusivity maybe.

I live in the South of France, in the area of Toulouse.

Hi Laurent and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch so please dont hold back asking questions big or small should you have any problems with your car. We always welcome ideas on how to overcome problems with our cars but as they are the finest cars in the universe they dont go wrong that often.

We always love to see pictures of your cars so don't be shy.

Happy Lexus Motoring.

Mike. Bluesman.

Hello Laurent

Good to have a French member.  Many of us drive to France and I drove down to the South via the Milau Viaduct in my 23 year old LS400 to Frejus this Summer just gone, and I didn't see a single Lexus. (Excluding four tracks)  Wonderful Bridge and love the Video showing its construction!

We oldies have by experience become discerning, and we enjoy the exclusivity which even the older generation Cars provide. The later models are for the upwardly mobile, and performance loving enthusiasts.

Your Car looks very nice and your English is no doubt superior to our command of French. (Certainly my own) No offence taken by the reference to age. Age is but  a number - its a persons zest for life that defines them.

• Like 1

Hi  Lauren, a warm welcome; you've come to a very helpful place. The forum is by no means the busiest I've been on, but that is a result no doubt of a relative lack of problems and the more 'exclusive' nature of Lexus in the UK. And it sounds like it the same in France! Mon père now lives in rural France and am I struck the very different mix of cars over there; you can always spot the English tourist because they are the ones in the Audis! Your IS looks a cracker by the way (and English phrase to use with your friends!).

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:46 PM, gdh300 said:

Hi  Lauren, a warm welcome; you've come to a very helpful place. The forum is by no means the busiest I've been on, but that is a result no doubt of a relative lack of problems and the more 'exclusive' nature of Lexus in the UK. And it sounds like it the same in France! Mon père now lives in rural France and am I struck the very different mix of cars over there; you can always spot the English tourist because they are the ones in the Audis! Your IS looks a cracker by the way (and English phrase to use with your friends!).

Thanks gdh :). In one year, i haven't got problems with my car, the only problem with this generation of IS is on the engine of the 220d.

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:21 PM, Bluesman said:

Hi Laurent and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch so please dont hold back asking questions big or small should you have any problems with your car. We always welcome ideas on how to overcome problems with our cars but as they are the finest cars in the universe they dont go wrong that often.

We always love to see pictures of your cars so don't be shy.

Happy Lexus Motoring.

Mike. Bluesman.

Thanks Bluesman :). When  i do another pictures, i'll put them here, no problems ;). And if i have many questions, i will put them here too :)

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:50 PM, runsgrateasanut said:

Hello Laurent

Good to have a French member.  Many of us drive to France and I drove down to the South via the Milau Viaduct in my 23 year old LS400 to Frejus this Summer just gone, and I didn't see a single Lexus. (Excluding four tracks)  Wonderful Bridge and love the Video showing its construction!

We oldies have by experience become discerning, and we enjoy the exclusivity which even the older generation Cars provide. The later models are for the upwardly mobile, and performance loving enthusiasts.

Your Car looks very nice and your English is no doubt superior to our command of French. (Certainly my own) No offence taken by the reference to age. Age is but  a number - its a persons zest for life that defines them.

Thanks Runs :). Oh Millau is not far from my house ^^ ! Yeah, in France (in my country at least) we haven't got lots of Lexus :/.

Next time you pass in Millau, send me a PM, it would be possible to meet us, if you want :).

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links