AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

My is220d SE was in the local Lexus dealership yesterday having some recall work done on the passenger airbag release mechanism, got the car back and they had done a full valet + they put £25 of fuel in it as well.

Lexus I cannot fault you!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/14/2017 at 2:39 PM, lordksmith said:

Shame I live the other end of the country , they sound a decent bunch.

They are, I can recommend them to any Lexus owner who lives in the area. 

• Thanks 1

Lexus Teesside are getting quite a lot of love recently.

Hi Steve,

I've been reading a thread that a lot of owners are experiencing dash squeaks and rattles after having this recall sorted, mentioning having to return to the dealers who are packing the dash with foam to correct the noise.  Any probs for you?

16 hours ago, lordksmith said:

Hi Steve,

I've been reading a thread that a lot of owners are experiencing dash squeaks and rattles after having this recall sorted, mentioning having to return to the dealers who are packing the dash with foam to correct the noise.  Any probs for you?

Not noticed anything more than their already was but will now monitor it more closely, this always was an issue from day one with some cars.