Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi fellow ISF owners.

Just had the ISF delivered to the front door in Lincoln, from Lexus Cheltenham. Part-ex for my 2008 IS250.

ISF is 2009 plate 21k on the clock and is brilliant, no mods, just sitting in the drivers seat I can feel the 416 horses waiting to go, even with the engine switched off, looking forward to taking her out on the raod later today.

May be going shopping in the car is a good thing now ??

post-50851-0-59326300-1433333221_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hello buddy, welcome to a very UNIQUE club, well all i can say is you're going to love every minute of it.. especially when you start it up,, it will bring a big smile to your face.

Ace8800 starting her up is real nice, smile well I'll just say when in the driving seat at 6000 rpm jaw ache, but wow does she go and just keeps going.

Driving local open road yesterday IS250 pulled right up behind me while doing steady 60, no other traffic about, flicked her into manual and had some ISF fun for a mile or so, didn't see him again.

Looking forward to driving down to Gatwick in a couple of months time 3 hour journey 99% motorway.

Ace8800 starting her up is real nice, smile well I'll just say when in the driving seat at 6000 rpm jaw ache, but wow does she go and just keeps going.

Driving local open road yesterday IS250 pulled right up behind me while doing steady 60, no other traffic about, flicked her into manual and had some ISF fun for a mile or so, didn't see him again.

Looking forward to driving down to Gatwick in a couple of months time 3 hour journey 99% motorway.

You must be the only person in the country looking forward to a 3 hour journey 99% motorway :)
  • Like 1

For all you guy's"N" gals out there that are on this forum.

We are hosting the second round of the European kart championships at our club Trent Valley Kart Club 18th-19th-20th-21st June at PF International Kart Circuit , Brandon Lincolnshire

CIK KF & KFJ European Kart championship.

Lets get a few ISF's and other Lexus models parked up in the car park

www.cikfia.com/

tvkc.co.uk

You are all welcome

regards

John

Yep jealousy is a funny thing, I always drive the ISF with a big smile on my face it's built in joy, 70 mph in 8th gear doing only 1500 rpm drop her into manual 5th gear second port opens up on the engine 7500 rpm and bye bye Audi,& BMW M3,.

It's brilliant at traffic lights when you slowly pull up next to some Golf GTI, not even worth the effort :driving:

• Like 1

Must do lotto friday Lol, not many lexus in york only one for sale at mazda dealer a red 12 plate not an isf thou. I get plenty of looks i like the back end

some like the front, guy at work loves rear door shape and does not even drive. Best audios going loving mine only had her 2 weeks. Also sillver.

• Like 1

Yes i bet she does only just aquired my 250, very mixed reviews strange all negatives come from audi drivers. Jealousy driving around in a square box.

Do you mean actual reviews or people opinions? Actual reviews are all really favourable for the isf from what I have read.

Oh ok, makes more sense :)

Have to say mine gets noticed a good amount at PH meets with MUCH more expensive and exotic metal. Real petrol heads understand what it is and how rare it is.

I agree, the ISF looks better in person then in Pic's.. I had a friend who tried to explain to one on his mates about the ISF, but didn't do it justice showing pics, his exact words were "you have to see in person to appreciate it"

that was ment to a multi quote.. to IS250com about isf pics..

looks like my multi quote don't work :unsure:

Yep jealousy is a funny thing, I always drive the ISF with a big smile on my face it's built in joy, 70 mph in 8th gear doing only 1500 rpm drop her into manual 5th gear second port opens up on the engine 7500 rpm and bye bye Audi,& BMW M3,.

It's brilliant at traffic lights when you slowly pull up next to some Golf GTI, not even worth the effort :driving:

Nice car, I work just behind Cheltenham Lexus and I looked at this one on the forecourt a few weeks ago. My car was in having done service work done and I enquires about it myself only to be told it was sold.

They said I wasn't ready to purchase yet but you don't see many on the forecourt so is always a temptation.

Glad you are e joking, I may go this route myself in a year or two.

Carl

Hi Carl.

That interior is exact the same as the IS250 we part-ex'd for the ISF, the mats are hard to keep clean.

WE saw the ISF on the web site, as you say they are temping to look at on the forecourt, she is a beauty to drive.

John

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links