Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi Had my RX450 now for 5 days, 2010 model with 54000 miles on the clock. Has all the extras added at purchase by one former owner, sunshine roof, detachable tow bar,etc.

Had to have it cleaned and brought back to new, so found a Vehicle detailer in Newport Wales on Yellow pages. Lots of guys with a mobile set-up, but found a chap Pete who has his own unit and has all the best products, been detailing cars for 5 years. For £150 and a full day with him first washing, clay bar whole outside then a full mechanical polish. Interior cleaned, seats carpets etc. Picked it up today and it does look brand new so I just had to let others know in South Wales. :D

http://www.dfvd.co.uk

2ddesign

That's the colour combination I am looking for!

Actually, this is not the SI model. It is either the SE-L or the SE-L Premier that used to sit at the top of the range.

Why?

Your car has LED headlights that were not available on the SI

The passenger seat has memory settings, which again were not available on the SI

Same with the wood trim and the wood/leather combination on the steering wheel.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong...

Hi Dan

You are quite right it is the SE-L model and it also has the Heads-up display.

When I filled in the heading for my post the system would not allow me to correct the topic heading hence the SI :megaangry:

Well spotted on the...

"Your car has LED headlights that were not available on the SI

The passenger seat has memory settings, which again were not available on the SI

Same with the wood trim and the wood/leather combination on the steering wheel."

2ddesign

With a car like that, it makes those hot ( this week! ) stop-start traffic jams so much easier to endure!

Looks great.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links