Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Misfiring

Guest mark_tsang

Guest mark_tsang

recently my altezza isnt right somehow. it misfires few times mainly in the cold but today it happened lot of times during the process the alarm went off which i didnt activate!

anyone know what it is? im getting new spark plugs anyday now, could it be the spark plugs or spark plug cable need replacing? i dont think is the Battery by looking at the gauge. sometimes the car judders a bit on start up not sure if theres a link on them two

any ideas much appreciated

thanks

recently my altezza isnt right somehow. it misfires few times mainly in the cold but today it happened lot of times during the process the alarm went off which i didnt activate!

anyone know what it is? im getting new spark plugs anyday now, could it be the spark plugs or spark plug cable need replacing? i dont think is the battery by looking at the gauge. sometimes the car judders a bit on start up not sure if theres a link on them two

any ideas much appreciated

thanks

Mark Altezza don`t use plug leads, this is why the coil packs are utilised...

Might be worth while getting the coil packs checked out... they are about £63 ish to buy..

Guest mark_tsang

thanks guys,

checked the fuse & Battery terminals etc... all fine.

i notice on the ignition it sounds a bit weak, sounds just like my old 1998 mazda 323f when the Battery died this time last yr.

so the Battery is being recharged now, still upgrading spark plugs tho.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links