Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Mini Meet Feb 1

Gus Woodcock

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to meeting some of you in person. Unfortunately its not looking promising getting the time off for the FEB meet, duty calls and all that (nightshift as well :crying: ). But never mind always the next time.

On a side note.. My car is up for sale people.. so if ya know anyone looking for a Mint Toyota Celica 2.0GT ST182 then please send them my way..

for full details there is a link in my sig...

And im sure Duncan will vouch for me when i say that the car is in MINT condition.. :blush:

On a side note.. My car is up for sale people.. so if ya know anyone looking for a Mint Toyota Celica 2.0GT ST182 then please send them my way..

And im sure Duncan will vouch for me when i say that the car is in MINT condition.. :blush:

oh yeah. :winky:

Seconded Fizz!

2003_716.thumb.jpg

say u gotta go to a report car cruise lol

then dissapear for a few hours

South Shields TO LEEDS :driving:

Do you think the SGT would believe me :question:

Can't you say you were chasing a dark green IS200 :winky:

I might be able to make this one too.

well, i don't know if i will turning up now :unsure: , because it is EID on Sunday when the Meet is...

I will try to make it though... :whistling:

Happy Eid bro..

Im gonna read Eid namaz... and then piop over for a couple of hours then back to the family gathings later.. lol :whistling:

Then again.. i only live in bradford... :hehe:

Happy Eid bro..

Im gonna read Eid namaz... and then piop over for a couple of hours then back to the family gathings later.. lol 

Then again.. i only live in bradford... 

Happy Eid to you to Bro..

Yeh me too. going to read Eid Namaz, and then going to come down, do the family gatthering later, then pop over to Wilmslow Road for the rest of the night..

You going to Wilmslow Road Fizz?

Chris Shipley Posted on Jan 28 2004, 11:20 AM

Let me know if you don't so I don't bring that filter for nothing. 

Yep, Chris.. please bring the Filter with you... :winky:

Maz Posted on Jan 30 2004, 01:27 AM

Will bring the Dash trim to let you have a look Imi, now that i dont have to push the car to Leeds....     

That's good news, or else we would have to change the location of the meet and come round to your garage, just to get a glimpse of your wicked car.... :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk