Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Introducing The Garage

That's the best car mod for Invision Board :whistlin:

That's too bad you can't merge the US and the UK Garages :( It could make it larger and centralised instead of having one in each geographical section.

Moreover, it will be easier for members with their cars in various Garages.

Just an thought :) I know it can't be done because each forum has his own authentication base.

an idea would be to create a Invision Board that would only have the Garage. Of course, you will need to register to the Garage and for the forum separately but it could be worth it :unsure:

These are only suggestions ;)

Sincerely, thats a very good job you did on the upgrade thumbsup.gif

and now...

There are 40 cars registered in the garage, with a total of 543 mods.

Which gives each car an average of 13.5 mods...

Of course, this is probably offset by the top 5 modders (Mat C(x2), Si, Zee and Gord) who between them have an average of 49 mods each.

and the top 4 cost of mods works out at an average of 16,699 each!!

...... Of course, this is probably offset by the top 5 modders (Mat C(x2), Si, Zee and Gord) who between them have an average of 49 mods each....

I've a few more mods to come, but not ready to add them just yet.

There's a big fat juicy container arriving from Japan for me on 13th of Jan in Dublin, but I don't want to post any details until their all fitted, and ruin the surprise... :ph34r:

You got me Steve... 6000 wheels dust caps in a big container, all the way from Japanland for everyone.

Cept you of course, caws you keep your car SO clean, dust doesn't get the chance to settle.. :P

thats right mate.. we had a gale force storm the other night.. there was leaves and debris all over everyones cars... mine was so shiney it was like it came out of a showroom the next morning.

Stats time again!

There are 47 cars registered in the garage, with a total of 664 mods.

Which means there is an average of 14 mods per car!! :ohmy:

Of course, once again, the top five have something to do with such a high number..

So, between Mat C, Duncan, Zee, Grim and Si:

They have an average of 58 mods each!

and have spent an average of 21,422 quid each.. or an equivlant of a new IS on mods each!!!

Between all 5 of them, they have spent over 100,000 quid on mods.. (just less than a total of 300 mods between them)..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links