Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Heated Seat Buttons

s1patel

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

I would check your vehicle handbook regarding the operation of the heated seats,it may be that they only operate when the petrol engine is runiing as the seat heaters draw a lot of Battery current which the hybrid system is unlikely to be able to supply.

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

I would check your vehicle handbook regarding the operation of the heated seats,it may be that they only operate when the petrol engine is runiing as the seat heaters draw a lot of battery current which the hybrid system is unlikely to be able to supply.

the heated seats will & do operate whilst in EV mode,i have just checked at lexus techdoc and it mentions NO. 2 fuse

so its a starting point.

HI Friends thank you so much. I missed the obvious but before I got the reply from Mikey I figured it out. I was lost when I posted. but am so happy as the buttons / heated seat are working and my daughter loves it. I love my Lexus. am so proud.

Thank you all for your support and help.

sonu

• Like 1

Glad you got your problem sorted. Just leave the thread as is. Someone with the same problem might do a 'search' in the future and will be presented with this thread which will be of help to them. Nice to hear that you are so pleased with your car. There is always lots of help available on this forum. Everyone is so friendly and prepared to assist where they can.

• 5 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links