Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Air Conditioning System

My air conditioning system does not seem to change from internal circulation to outside air or vice vers at all. Is this normal?

On my old IS250, when in 'Auto' the system to change between the two regularly and in fact would go into internal circulation as soon as you were doing crawling speed or in a tunnel. The IS300h seems just to stay in the internal circulation all the time.

I have it on 'Auto' with 'A/C'.

Anyone?

There is a setting in the Setup menu/vehicle/Lexus customisations, to use Eco settings for ventilation where it should swap back/forth at what it deems is best to meet eco targets. It's explained in the manual, but to be fair, the list of requirements (car, temp, settings, atmospherics, alignment of moon phase, hormonal levels etc etc... :whistling: ) it needs to do it seem long and complex as mine hardly ever swaps either......

On 16/01/2016 at 0:15 PM, Steve44 said:

There is a setting in the Setup menu/vehicle/Lexus customisations, to use Eco settings for ventilation where it should swap back/forth at what it deems is best to meet eco targets.  It's explained in the manual, but to be fair, the list of requirements (car, temp, settings, atmospherics, alignment of moon phase, hormonal levels etc etc... :whistling: ) it needs to do it seem long and complex as mine hardly ever swaps either......

Don't seem to have this in the Setup menu?

8 hours ago, Steve44 said:

Maybe it's a Premium Nav option only. You need to have the car running to see it. 

IMAG0291.jpg

I have this when the system is on. But this has not made any difference???

5 hours ago, t4citurn said:

I have this when the system is on. But this has not made any difference???

As I said above it will do it, I've seen it do it,  but the list of criteria it must use to determine when must be so specific I've only seen it a couple of times in 18mths of ownership. I usually just press the buttons on the dash and leave it on outside air. 

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 6:56 AM, Steve44 said:

Maybe it's a Premium Nav option only. You need to have the car running to see it. 

IMAG0291.jpg

Steve, I see you have the seat heater set to manual. Ever switched this to auto? I drove a GS for a while, which had this set to Auto... it seemed to take into account interior and exterior temperature and climate control settings and adjust the seat heater accordingly and worked brilliantly.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links