Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kilroy

DaveEllen

I think Kilroy is intitled to his opinion like everbody else, based on public opinion on the matter he should be back in his job very soon. Based on the facts, the same artical was published nearly a year ago, No complaints, No media coverage so why the complaints now, me thinks someone somewhere wants to have their 15 minutes of fame.

Free Speech is something that was fought for many years ago and I'm sick and feed up with the minority of so called liberial do gooders running this country.

Just my opinion.

I think Kilroy is intitled to his opinion like everbody else, based on public opinion on the matter he should be back in his job very soon. Based on the facts, the same artical was published nearly a year ago, No complaints, No media coverage so why the complaints now, me thinks someone somewhere wants to have their 15 minutes of fame.

Free Speech is something that was fought for many years ago and I'm sick and feed up with the minority of so called liberial do gooders running this country.

Just my opinion.

I think that sums it up nicely ,i agree :)

When we are grown up, and we make our opinions felt, we expect others to accept them as "our opinions" and not as someone who is desperately trying to remain "so PC".

Surely KILROY has the right to express his, or have we all forgotten why so many ethnic groups want to live in our wonderfull country.

What ever happened to freedom of speech!

When i grew up, we had blackboards at school, and my dad liked black coffee, but your not allowed use those terms these days, just incase someone finds it offensive. when travelling around Europe, i heard many expressions that were far more alarming than the terminology we use in this country.

It's a sad thought that, we now seem to abide by everyone elses religious rules and laws, and not the ones that were good enough for Great Britain for all those years that have passed.

I am not a racist, and when I travel to other countries, i totally respect their laws, even when i don't like them. Iused to feel sorry for some of the people i have met in those places where their laws seem unbearable, to me that is, and used to enjoy coming home to England to enjoy the freedom! but for how long i wonder?

When someone expresses an opinion which ,we don't agree with, can we not just

AGREE TO DISAGREE on the subject, rather than all try to become politicians!

Stew

wonderfully put..

Watching Question time last night,, and someone was saying that the quickest way to becoming a Myarte (cant spell it) was to be banned, which is what is happening with those that speak out instead of openly discusing these things..

In Denmark a Pydophile is allowed to argue his point.. which is fair enough,

In Denmark a Pydophile is allowed to argue his point.. which is fair enough,

Yes, but the Danish are much more Liberal than us.

For instance, Danish schools generally have co-ed changing rooms.

In Copenhagen in the summer, it is not unusal to see secretaries sunbathing topless in the parks on their lunch-breaks..

A couple of years ago, to cut the number of teenage pregancies, the goverment initiated a scheme to teach children about oral s*x, and encorage them to do it rather than s*x...

Which, to quote a Dane "Meant schoolgirls were giving 'oral s*x' out like sweets"

But it did cut teenage pregancies!

However, did you know, In Denmark, your car tax increases depending on the extras you have on your car, things such as alloy wheels push up the amount of tax you pay!

"Yes, but the Danish are much more Liberal than us."

More liberal or more speaking freely...

you cant educate people about race, religion, s*x, right or wrong if you are to be banned for talking about such..

"Yes, but the Danish are much more Liberal than us."

More liberal or more speaking freely...

you cant educate people about race, religion, s*x, right or wrong if you are to be banned for talking about such..

I meant more liberal in their attitudes (see the examples i cited), but I see your point Paul.

When we are grown up, and we make our opinions felt, we expect others to accept them as "our opinions" and not as someone who is desperately trying to remain "so PC".

Surely KILROY has the right to express his, or have we all forgotten why so many ethnic groups want to live in our wonderfull country.

When i grew up,  we had blackboards at school, and my dad liked black coffee, but your not allowed use those terms these days, just incase someone finds it offensive. when travelling around Europe, i heard many expressions that were far more alarming than the terminology we use in this country.

It's a sad thought that, we now seem to abide by everyone elses religious rules and laws, and not the ones that were good enough for Great Britain for all those years that have passed.

I am not a racist, and when I travel to other countries, i totally respect their laws, even when i don't like them. Iused to feel sorry for some of the people i have met in those places where their laws seem unbearable, to me that is, and used to enjoy coming home to England to enjoy the freedom! but for how long i wonder?

Stew

Very nicely put,

slightly :offtopic: , think about this

If I fly the George Cross, I'm seen as a Racist although it is the Flag of 'England'

If I say 'hay lets start an English Socitiy' again I'm Racist

Is the MOBO Music awards Racist cos no white people are allowed to either enter a recieve an award

There are several others I could mention.

I think there is an imbalance in this country at the moment and if nothing is done to address it, all we doing is storing up trouble because it won't belong until someone say's 'That's it I've had enough of this' and all hell will break loose.

What is going at the moment is only at the moment is only the tip of the iceberg,

you only have to go the BBC web site forums and see the what the general public are saying in support of Kilroy.

When i grew up,  we had blackboards at school, and my dad liked black coffee, but your not allowed use those terms these days, just incase someone finds it offensive. when travelling around Europe, i heard many expressions that were far more alarming than the terminology we use in this country.

Stew

Very nicely put,

slightly :offtopic: , think about this

If I fly the George Cross, I'm seen as a Racist although it is the Flag of 'England'

If I say 'hay lets start an English Socitiy' again I'm Racist

Is the MOBO Music awards Racist cos no white people are allowed to either enter a recieve an award

There are several others I could mention.

I think there is an imbalance in this country at the moment and if nothing is done to address it, all we doing is storing up trouble because it won't belong until someone say's 'That's it I've had enough of this' and all hell will break loose.

What is going at the moment is only at the moment is only the tip of the iceberg,

you only have to go the BBC web site forums and see the what the general public are saying in support of Kilroy.

Very good points and agree strongly with the one about the mobo awards i personaly think that is racist in itself ,you dont see mowo do you and never will.

Its a difficult one there is great views most of which i agree with from different religions, but i do think as an English white male racisum outbursts are becoming too common it seems some people are going out of there way to look for things that could be racist and blowing them out of all proportion. Why these people are doing this is anyones guess, I personally think its because there racist, racist against white people.

Its about time that this country realised that some people are racist no matter what race they are, Like hook man (cant spell his name) but he is a racist he hates whites and wants to see them dead is this acceptable ? No nor on the otherhand is the BNP that want a white purist nation. Every religion has its racists that wind up some people within that group and we end up with stupid arguments that end up in fighting, killings and war.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links