Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Spark Plugs

stormchaser

Hi

Has anyone replaced there spark plugs yet?

I've heard on the US forum that they're a pain to change?

I'm on 62K and my dealer said they need changing yet on the US forum they reckon it's 100K.

Confusing.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

thats the americans for you.

unclip the engine cover

unclip the wiring connectors off the coil packs

remove the 4 bolts securing the coil packs and remove the coil packs

unscrew the spark plugs

whats so hard ???

if your looking for a plug you can use NGK Partfinder just google it,it will show you the standard plug and any upgrade plugs are available

12 hours ago, stormchaser said:

Hi 200h

Thanks for your help. I must stop reading that forum haha.

Appreciate it.

emoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't stop reading that forum, just give it a more critical read. Some good stuff has come from that forum. For example, I was reading that forum where I learnt that cars which didn't leave the factory with cruise control fitted were only missing the switch... all of the other equipment including the software were integral to the original build of ALL Ct200s. I also learnt that the Americans had so little tolerance for the goo tyre repair kit which we in the UK got fobbed off with that very few american CTs came without a space saver and UK dealers claiming that there was no alternative to goo just hadn't bothered to do any research. I think that there are as many wrong steers in the UK forum as there are in the USA forum. 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links