Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

me140

me140

Hello all - I have recently purchased a 2011 CT200H Premier loaded with all the whistles and bangs. I am very impressed with the car but was less impressed by a stone smashing the screen 3 weeks into ownership. The car has DAB radio with the aerial stuck in the top left of the screen.  The screen was changed yesterday and the fitter just peeled the aerial off the old screen and fitted it on the new one. It looks pants- you can never re-use stick on anything without it looking second hand. Now the new screen has 2 extra elements near the interior mirror that the old screen didn't have. Is this the DAB aerial for the newer model and if yes can I somehow use it and do away with the stick on one?  thank you for any help anyone can give me

Welcome to the forum Mark.  Sorry to hear of your woes. The councils are out down here at the moment, making the usual disgraceful efforts at resurfacing the roads.  When you go out, it is constantly on your mind 'How soon before my windscreen goes!' Hate it!!! 

Enjoy the forum and your car.

• Like 2

Verbout I wasn't there when it was changed. I have rung Auto Windscreens but it was only a call centre person so they are going to get a fitter to ring me back. The stick on aerial is only £40.20 plus vat from Lexus so it won't break them when they buy me a new one. 

Thank you bluenose 1940. I drove a few Ct200h before I bought one as I had read the reviews and the hard ride comments. My previous car was a 2011 C220 sport so the ride is very similar.  I miss the awesome power the Mercedes had but the equipment level in the Lexus makes the Mercedes look like a base model.  Biggest issue with the Lexus is the amount of people that walk out in front of you.  The drawback of silent motoring. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links