Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

2017 Infotainment

12 hours ago, Eire Lexus said:

Do us all a favour Ganzoom sell the Lexus and stop moaning on this forum about how bad Lexus cars are compared to an EV.

Take 2 LEAF's out of Nissans book

I cannot sadly because it my wife's, but I think I'm starting to persuade her. Till its off the driveway I'll carry on moaning, not necessarily a bad thing as I hardly have to drive it, and the Jaguar iPace is due for production end of 2017 so that could work out well timing wise for having two EVs on the driveway :). 

15 hours ago, Eire Lexus said:

Do us all a favour Ganzoom sell the Lexus and stop moaning on this forum about how bad Lexus cars are compared to an EV.

Take 2 LEAF's out of Nissans book

No harm in moaning if you can't wax lyrical all the time. Many thanks to this forum for getting Lexus to fix a serious problem some of us had with our transmission. If Lexus only would read these blogs regularly it might get some good ideas that would keep their customer base.

25 minutes ago, Platypus said:

No harm in moaning if you can't wax lyrical all the time. Many thanks to this forum for getting Lexus to fix a serious problem some of us had with our transmission. If Lexus only would read these blogs regularly it might get some good ideas that would keep their customer base.

What transmission problem? 

Do you mean because they're changing to multistage CVT? 

They do read this forum regularly. The only problem is it takes time to make changes, especially for a very small market. 

They rely on American customers to get problems across like the small screen which they've now made bigger

And of course they're moving to multistage CVT as reviews keep complaining about the normal CVT. From reviews of the LC500H it appears the multistage gearbox is much much better with no holding of revs

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rayaans said:

What transmission problem? 

Do you mean because they're changing to multistage CVT? 

They do read this forum regularly. The only problem is it takes time to make changes, especially for a very small market. 

They rely on American customers to get problems across like the small screen which they've now made bigger

And of course they're moving to multistage CVT as reviews keep complaining about the normal CVT. From reviews of the LC500H it appears the multistage gearbox is much much better with no holding of revs

We're deviating a bit here Rayaans, but it was on the discussion below. CVT vibrations - very irritating. Problem was fixed with a workaround after I had it for about a year. Lexus Belgium ignored my rants, but one of the moderators of the forum slapped a comment on Lexus UK's Facebook page and I was contacted shortly afterwards to come in for a fix to the ECU. Coincidence?

19 hours ago, Platypus said:

We're deviating a bit here Rayaans, but it was on the discussion below. CVT vibrations - very irritating. Problem was fixed with a workaround after I had it for about a year. Lexus Belgium ignored my rants, but one of the moderators of the forum slapped a comment on Lexus UK's Facebook page and I was contacted shortly afterwards to come in for a fix to the ECU. Coincidence?

It doesn't happen on all cars hence why it took so long to fix. 

Mine has no vibrations at any speed and a lot of owners don't have it either so seems to only be on certain cars.  

It happens with most brands, for example VW Golf Rs are having injection problems and again only on a select few cars

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links