Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IsF race you must watch and listen !

@NemesisUK Yes I noticed that I've been onto the website it's a timed stage event with various speed restrictions at various locations due to built up area and public safety concerns, still love it all the same the colour of the car had no bearing on my decision to elevate it to my favourite isF vid :whistling:

Big Rat 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Comedian said:

The tyres were protesting in places.

I really liked the yellow and black bits.

Looks like a great driving road too.

@Comedian If only we had access to closed roads like that the scenery the weather.........Big Sigh

🐀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warrington guy said:

Good find big rat. Loved the wrap on the bonnet especially where the bonnet rises 

@Warrington guy Alright Dave ? The weekends here :yahoo:

On the town in Bath tonite with the builder boys, only prob is one of the guys has invited all the scaffolders........ you know what that means 🙄

🐀

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links