Martin holt

LPG in a hydrid

good evening. I have just purchased a 2005 RX450h se-l. I am wanting to fit LPG to it and was wondering if anyone has advise on compatibility, type of system, tank size and if anyone can recommend a good instalation garage in lancashire.

Thanks

Martin, drop me an email at jhewitt1958@gmail.com for further discussion on this subject.

John

Ring Profess in South Wales which 01443 812893  have been used by many of the LOC membership and they will tell you if your model of car can be converted.

After 2005 it's not so easy to LPG a Lexus. Ring Profess, Andy has all the knowledge and will tell you for sure if possible or not.

3 hours ago, Steve said:

After 2005 it's not so easy to LPG a Lexus. Ring Profess, Andy has all the knowledge and will tell you for sure if possible or not.

Is Andy back now? If not Michael the owner is just as knowledgeable and can answer your questions honestly.

5 minutes ago, Bluesman said:

Is Andy back now? If not Michael the owner is just as knowledgeable and can answer your questions honestly.

I was there 6 weeks ago.. not sure who Michael is but definatley Andy :)

4 hours ago, Steve said:

I was there 6 weeks ago.. not sure who Michael is but definatley Andy :)

Good news, Michael is the overall owner of the company.

Thank you for all your assistance. I am looking into the conversion.

Thanks

Am I missing something? I just can't see why anyone would like/want to get a LPG conversion on a hybrid! 

13 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

Am I missing something? I just can't see why anyone would like/want to get a LPG conversion on a hybrid! 

It's not something i would do, Hybrids are pretty good enough, but saving a further 40% matters to some i guess. It would just take longer for it to pay for itself.