Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2012 CT200h Clock Adjustment Settings

camiel22

Whatever settings I choose, I can't manually adjust the Clock time (hrs/minutes). The summertime / auto adjust clock can't be set to ON also anymore.
Does anyone have a clue on why this is the case? VIDEO link: https://streamable.com/s7fiz ( Dutch language but easy to understand 🙂 )
THANKS!

• 1 month later...

Anyone?

last night time changed to winter time over here. The menu won’t allow any changed to the daylightsaving and auto adjust time, both are fixed to OFF it seems ?

Help!

18 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

Are you in park? You should be able to toggle summertime on/off.

Thanks for your reply.. Yes, I am in park, I tried all situations...no result yet..I guess it needs some kind of reset maybe??

• 1 year later...

I got access to the service menu.

Finally found out I had a CLOCK - NCON error in the system check.( am not able to set the time of my car thru the menu )

I did clear memory, and after a recheck no CLOCK mark is there, neither OK nor NCON.

See attachted image. Picture is not from my car. When I do the recheck there is no info on the CLOCK.

Will it reappear after a while? Or is a memory clear definite?
Need to go to dealer anyhow..

508D6F4C-45C0-4A33-AA29-E82286F05F05.jpeg

• 3 months later...

• 2 months later...

Was looking in every setting and manual available to do just that, but you also probably found out yourself that it's not possible to set it to 24 hour setting...

Seems the primary/main market for the CT was the US so Lexus didn't bother to fit a 24 hour setting clock. Well,  I just have to get used to it then.. 😏 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2021 at 4:53 PM, MartsCT200 said:

Was looking in every setting and manual available to do just that, but you also probably found out yourself that it's not possible to set it to 24 hour setting...

Seems the primary/main market for the CT was the US so Lexus didn't bother to fit a 24 hour setting clock. Well,  I just have to get used to it then.. 😏 

Should be a rather simple software update, but as Lexus only care about the US market it is not going to happen.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links