Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Today i'm listening to...

Steve

11 hours ago, GMB said:

I saw the musical "Hair" at the Shaftesbury theatre in London late 60's.

Hey I went TWICE .......  two different girlfriends, one of whom I actually married 🙃 ( and divorced 🤩 )

Didn't see you there ......  BUT wowee, wasn't it great at those times !

Malc

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Malc1 said:

Hey I went TWICE .......  two different girlfriends, one of whom I actually married 🙃 ( and divorced 🤩 )

Malc

I auditioned, but my Alopecia was a problem. I sued them on the grounds of discriminatory hairloss.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Malc1 said:

Malc

Yes it was great. We used to go to the Lyceum on a Friday night - an all-nighter, just off the Strand. I think it was 7/6p to get in and that included breakfast! Various flavours of smoking materials available on the way in at extra cost.

Some great bands and the interest on and off stage was very indicative of the times ( to put it politely ).

I really don't know how I survived it all?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Malc1 said:

Malc

No-one remember the eel pie island gigs? The marquee where you could never get in?

Kingston upon thames tech college gigs -  with Uriah heep, eric clapton, John Mayall etc etc.

OK Just me then and my misguided youth.

• Haha 1

On 11/15/2023 at 8:00 AM, Steve said:

Amazing young performer with a rare disease gives such an amazing performance

Reminds me years ago seeing Amira Willighagen when she was 9 singing Nessum Dorma - knocks your socks off 😱

• 1 month later...

Speaking for myself of course, there are times when you hear something on the radio or see something on the TV and it leaves an indelible "Holy **** what was that?!" mark on you. Here's one. I have many more. I just need to remember them...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mincey said:

Speaking for myself of course, there are times when you hear something on the radio or see something on the TV and it leaves an indelible "Holy **** what was that?!"

We had one of those moments when we heard something yesterday. It was the cat doing a major crap in the kitchen. The little so and so got kicked out with an ASBO.

4 hours ago, Mincey said:

Speaking for myself of course, there are times when you hear something on the radio or see something on the TV and it leaves an indelible "Holy **** what was that?!" mark on you. Here's one. I have many more. I just need to remember them...

I know just what you mean. Countless times I will have been watching something and a tune will be used that catches my attention and immediately I will do a search to find the artist. Found quite a few new artists just that way.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links