Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What type of fuse is on the Lexus IS300h?

Okay, thank you very much for that. I'm looking to install a dash cam on my vehicle and needed to know in order to get the right "add a fuse" as shown in this amazon Link:

https://www.amazon.com/ARTGEAR-Profile-Circuit-Miniature-Harness/dp/B078T7G1C2/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=add+a+fuse+low+profile+mini&qid=1602849937&sr=8-4#customerReviews

44 minutes ago, ilovepurple159 said:

I have a 2013 Lexus IS300h and don't know what kind of fuses my vehicle has.

Why not just pull one out and have a look?

28 minutes ago, Herbie said:

Why not just pull one out and have a look?

These days I would be worried pulling any fuse especially on a hybrid, you pull a fuse to check it put it back and when you come to start the car the displays comes up with “Hybrid System Malfunction consult dealer” 😀

The only things I have to do with a Battery disconnect is retune to Radio Derby, turn the bass up and reset the clock.

Where's your sense of adventure man??

Seriously though, all fuse covers have printed on them what each fuse is for so just pull the cig lighter/power socket fuse or interior lights or something that is obviously not important.

2 hours ago, ilovepurple159 said:

Okay, thank you very much for that. I'm looking to install a dash cam on my vehicle and needed to know in order to get the right "add a fuse" as shown in this Amazon Link:

https://www.amazon.com/ARTGEAR-Profile-Circuit-Miniature-Harness/dp/B078T7G1C2/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=add+a+fuse+low+profile+mini&qid=1602849937&sr=8-4#customerReviews

Should be all good..

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links