Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goldies Meet

Steve

probably get a telling off but my view is that members should not be running round trying to sort this out.

Steve-set a date with the location (free to get in) in the midlands and then its up to the goldies to register firm interest and moved there a***s to said location

I remember what started this post and to be frank I'm not sure your hearts in it.

Rant over.

waiting to be sent for spanking :blush:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the address is:

Donington Grand Prix Collection, Donington Park, Castle Donington, Derby, DE7 2RP

I'm working this weekend but might be able to nip out for an hour since it's not too far :winky:

Donington? No it's right next to Nottingham East Midlands airport like Gordon says - dunno why they rebranded the airport Notts when it's in Derbys (or maybe even Leicestershire?!?)

With it being so close to the M1 it's in a very good location (well it is for me it's about 20 minutes away!!!)

I will be using the M1 a convoy would be good,

im sure some more southerners will join us :whistling:

me join me join :lol: convoy, just let me know where and at what time you want me to meet for convoy up there :whistling:

I could meet you at the Northampton Services, J15a. I'm only 10 minutes away from there. If you sort out a time that everyone will be there for, I'll meet you all there.

I've amended this topic's title to reflect the confusion going on here.

Maybe a new topic should be started with a confirmed date and venue so people don't have to read through 6 pages of posts and still not know what is going on?

I've amended this topic's title to reflect the confusion going on here.

Maybe a new topic should be started with a confirmed date and venue so people don't have to read through 6 pages of posts and still not know what is going on?

yep, ive just spent 10 minutes catching up from page 3 and am now confused as to whether this is happening or not? :blink:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk