Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Programme On Tv

mudzs

Anyone watching it on channel four ,i had to turn it of just to upsetting to watch ,realy puts things into perspective .Got to be one of the strongest charactors i have ever seen ,how the hell has he coped all these years with that pain.

we all moan about the most silliest thing and these kids have all these things

I have come across alot of children with problems.. Some of them really make me think how lucky I am...

So.. next time you moan at something.. think about these poor kids!

saw some of it, 36 I think when he died. Nell visited him and that. How people have the wrong opinion of models etc.

Was a shame, cos he seemed to have dealt with it so well.

Really does make you think though eh. Every year our company does a Global volunteers day where people give up there day (co still pays us though) and work for a local charity or school etc doing gardening or building etc. They get their work done for free as we pay for most if not all the materials etc. As its done world wide its good too.

Went to a local disabled school, really brought it home how lucky we are, and that we could all do so much more with so little effort, for them.

I'm sure i read about this brave man. If i remember, didn't he work tirelessly for a charity related to the illness he had?

And didn't he sadly die on his way home from a charity event he had attended, even though he was in immense pain?

The bravery and strength of some people is nothing short of amazing.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links