Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mesa Red 2010 isF for sale

9 hours ago, MrSingh said:

I regret not buying this, unfortunately was busy with work and other commitments. Best of luck Mo, maybe an RC-F/GS-F one day?

Thanks, I regret selling it😂! For now it's the wife's CT200 but when the time comes, it'll have to be something that provokes a deep and unique sense of satisfaction and exhilaration..its gonna be hard finding a replacement to the ISF. Many decades ago, it was the sale of my Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo II which I didn't think I'd get over...time heals I guess and you can look back in fondness😁!

• 3 weeks later...

We actually call our ISF “The Beast” - we always name our cars.

Now ive got an LC500 I’m not allowed to keep the ISF any more, as the wife wants a car that’s “hers” or at least more in tune with her needs.

Accordingly we test drove an RX 450h today and that’s probably the way we are going to go in the next few weeks for our family car.

Predictably Lexus offered us tuppence halfpenny for the ISF, 21k same as WBAC, and we are going to take it unless I can sell it for 25k next few weeks.

The ISF will be on autotrader later tonight but in essence:

Silver 13 plate, 81k, full Lexus history and warranty, serviced last month.

Silver, black leather. Mark Levinson.

4 new tyres, cross climate plus 245 front, 255 rear (optimum sizes from a previous thread) on stock 10 spokes.

New pads and discs front and rear. Rears done last week.   Hayward and Scott exhaust with stock tips. (Drones a bit on part throttle on the motorway but honestly generally it’s the muts nuts)

Practically unmarked, wheels have been refurbed and made slightly lighter (shadow chrome)at cost of £500.

I’m a bit cheesed off that I’ve spent so much money on it and now Lexus will take it for a song, and ping it back out for 28-30k, but if it doesn’t sell soon that’s what will happen.

I love it, but can’t justify it to the wife now with the LC.

22DB88CC-5E58-4F38-B891-732728D4CD43.jpeg

C17D32E8-4392-4FA0-815C-43F61376694D.jpeg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Arth_Vader said:

We actually call our ISF “The Beast” - we always name our cars.

Now ive got an LC500 I’m not allowed to keep the ISF any more, as the wife wants a car that’s “hers” or at least more in tune with her needs.

Accordingly we test drove an RX 450h today and that’s probably the way we are going to go in the next few weeks for our family car.

Predictably Lexus offered us tuppence halfpenny for the ISF, 21k same as WBAC, and we are going to take it unless I can sell it for 25k next few weeks.

The ISF will be on autotrader later tonight but in essence:

Silver 13 plate, 81k, full Lexus history and warranty, serviced last month.

Silver, black leather. Mark Levinson.

4 new tyres, cross climate plus 245 front, 255 rear (optimum sizes from a previous thread) on stock 10 spokes.

New pads and discs front and rear. Rears done last week.   Hayward and Scott exhaust with stock tips. (Drones a bit on part throttle on the motorway but honestly generally it’s the muts nuts)

Practically unmarked, wheels have been refurbed and made slightly lighter (shadow chrome)at cost of £500.

I’m a bit cheesed off that I’ve spent so much money on it and now Lexus will take it for a song, and ping it back out for 28-30k, but if it doesn’t sell soon that’s what will happen.

I love it, but can’t justify it to the wife now with the LC.

22DB88CC-5E58-4F38-B891-732728D4CD43.jpeg

C17D32E8-4392-4FA0-815C-43F61376694D.jpeg

I’ve heard “we buy any car” are paying above most part exchange prices, maybe worth a look, there’s also high performance independent garages to consider.

I think they might be. You have sharp eyesight.    I’ve never noticed, but when I had it serviced as I was leaving one of the Lexus technicians said something along those lines. When I replaced the rear brakes and pads a few weeks later at my local (£320 fitted , Lexus wanted £800+) I asked them to look at that and they said nowt.  I do think the tyre place may have put the new tyres on wrong and both cross climate plus tyres would have to come off and be reseated, as they are definitely unidirectional., but they’re fine as it is.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links