Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New members

StevenMac

Hi there, been looking at the owners club off and on for a few years now, just signed up.

I had an IS300h for 3 years from 2013 and currently have a 2017 RX450h which I have had from new.  

• Like 3

The RX450h is certainly flavour of the hour. Prices rising as I looked!!

There has to be a painful market correction coming.

furlough and small business grants have left cash sloshing about to buy stuff, when will it all stabilise.

I know what you mean, I looked mine up on webuyanycar.com and the price increased by £1500 over the time they were updating me.  I briefly thought about selling it but then I saw sense! 

Hello fellow members from North London here, just bought my first Lexus literally 8 hours ago I have wanted one for a long time but never driven one in an ideal world and budget I would have gone for a new or newish rx450h-l with the captain Seats (yes I am that guy who creates his ideal one on the lexus website then 😫 at the price) but I bought a 2008 RX400H SE-L with a lot of extras factory fitted front and rear parking sensors proper rear screens and I am the 2nd owner on this fully dealer serviced vehicle with 90k miles driven 200miles and let's just say I am staring at it from the window as I type, I am looking forward to trying and utilising the knowledge hear and hopefully can add some value myself here, there are a few nigly hits for instance the centre console opens but does not close??? And moving it back and forward it does not seem to lock in place (I guess expected for the age) but am going to have a look at what possible fixes there are.

IMG_20211016_171938.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/17/2021 at 1:40 AM, Rx400hse-l08 said:

Hello fellow members from North London here, just bought my first Lexus literally 8 hours ago I have wanted one for a long time but never driven one in an ideal world and budget I would have gone for a new or newish rx450h-l with the captain Seats (yes I am that guy who creates his ideal one on the lexus website then 😫 at the price) but I bought a 2008 RX400H SE-L with a lot of extras factory fitted front and rear parking sensors proper rear screens and I am the 2nd owner on this fully dealer serviced vehicle with 90k miles driven 200miles and let's just say I am staring at it from the window as I type, I am looking forward to trying and utilising the knowledge hear and hopefully can add some value myself here, there are a few nigly hits for instance the centre console opens but does not close??? And moving it back and forward it does not seem to lock in place (I guess expected for the age) but am going to have a look at what possible fixes there are.

IMG_20211016_171938.jpg

Hi Raj and welcome to the LOC.

It seems that the centre console on the RX400h has a history of being troublesome with some even being replaced under warranty. There is information on how to remove it on the LOC and hopefully you can then see the cause.

• Thanks 1

On 10/19/2021 at 8:05 AM, steve2006 said:

Hi Raj and welcome to the LOC.

It seems that the centre console on the RX400h has a history of being troublesome with some even being replaced under warranty. There is information on how to remove it on the LOC and hopefully you can then see the cause.

Thanks Steve, yes I have had a look and decided to live with it for now but will be trying to tackle it soon meanwhile she is booked in for a major service 100k at lexus Edgeware road next week and taking our first family trip in it this weekend 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links