Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cornering lights

Gohbloke

Hi

i’m new here and new to the Lexus brand, recently I have purchased a CT200H main reason my car did not meet the London ultra low emission zone, which changes this weekend, I commute to work for shifts either very early or late at night, living outside of London and drive in unlit roads I have noticed on other cars I have used the benefit of cornering lights. Is this something I can activate on the CT200? I have done lots of googling but don’t seem to be able to find the answer

thanks 

Gohbloke

They are fitted to the Japanese spec cars but not UK spec as far as I know, mine is a 2003 Celsior ( LS430) and has the cornering lights which illuminate when the corresponding side indicator is flashing at night.

A8127618-8BF5-46BB-A379-9B50E852D12F.jpeg

My RC and the NX loaner I had both have cornering lights that come on below ~25mph when indicating and when manoeuvring, turning the steering wheel past a set angle. When reversing both cornering lights come on, very useful  

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links