Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tracking an order

Hi Craig.

I believe that the connection between the Lexus Link app and any new orders is via your email address so it might be worth checking that the email address that you are using to log into the app and the one that Lexus hold for the actual order is the same.

FYI (in case you were not aware) - the status of new orders on the app is found via the "My Garage" section - this can be accessed by selecting the icon found on the top right of the app's Home screen (looks a bit like a house); then select the "Purchased" tab.

Alternatively you can also check the status of any order via the following website so it might be worth checking there also.

https://www.lexus.co.uk/my-lexus/

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

Talk with your dealership, they should be able to tell you which ship the car is being loaded on and then use this link to follow the ship to the UK?

I tracked both my orders this way. Once in the UK port it usually takes 7-10days to reach the dealership.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:79.2/centery:7.2/zoom:7

• Like 1

8 hours ago, craigwilson1982 said:

None of that works . 

It's asking me to turn the car on ... Eh .. ok ! 

Its fine I've given up with it. 

Not very impressed with the website or app to be honest

^^ Mine shows my current car and full history. On a second tab it shows my current RX order, although the tracking only shows that it has left the factory in Japan and is on a ship.

As @NemesisUKsays, Lexus have let me know the vessel on which my car is currently onboard. I can then track it on one of the many shipping tracker sites. Mine is on the Cronus Leader and came through the Suez Canal last week and is currently in port in Italy waiting for the final leg to the UK. It looks like the picture below for me - then you simply click on ‘Track my order.’

I should have the car first week December as long as there aren’t any delays. Exciting times!

F4CBF715-F2B2-4215-B7B9-7CA254A8F4FC.jpeg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links