Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shipping Time

19 hours ago, Neville Gardner said:

Mine is the my2022 but went to production in August with an upgraded infotainment system but not he touch screen from what I understand. I suppose I will only know when I pick it up.

Interesting, I have an order built in August and I am informed will be a MY2023 as I stated I would wait for the upgrade. Its in "left the factory" status and estimated delivery (quoted by the dealer) is sometime in November.

18 hours ago, Navnan2 said:

Interesting, I have an order built in August and I am informed will be a MY2023 as I stated I would wait for the upgrade. Its in "left the factory" status and estimated delivery (quoted by the dealer) is sometime in November.

When did you order ??

I ordered 1st April, promised Oct delivery still awaiting info from lease company.

I believe they ship once a month from Nagoya, Japan. The current ship (Goliath Leader) left Japan 29th August and due in Portbury, Bristol about 28th September.

2 hours ago, Willsth said:

When did you order ??

I ordered 1st April, promised Oct delivery still awaiting info from lease company.

I believe they ship once a month from Nagoya, Japan. The current ship (Goliath Leader) left Japan 29th August and due in Portbury, Bristol about 28th September.

Order placed 11th March, note from me to dealer stating I would wait if necessary for the new model 5th May, confirmation from dealer I would get the new model 6th May. I guess I missed the 29th August sailing otherwise it would have a "in transit" type status rather than just left the factory?

2 hours ago, Navnan2 said:

Order placed 11th March, note from me to dealer stating I would wait if necessary for the new model 5th May, confirmation from dealer I would get the new model 6th May. I guess I missed the 29th August sailing otherwise it would have a "in transit" type status rather than just left the factory?

I believe the next ship is the Grand Phoenix due to leave Japan about 19th September and arrive in Bristol about 21st October.

Hope yours and mine are on it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

25 minutes ago, Willsth said:

Is it the MY23 build ? - I thought the wheel arches were supposed to be same colour as the car ??

This the premium base model, basically the base model plus front parking sensors and electrically folding mirrors. To get the wheel arches painted you need to go to at least the F Design. That's about 5000 euros to get the wheel arcs painted plus the F-Sport front... a bit too much, if they had added something I may have gone for it.

1 hour ago, Navnan2 said:

How do you find the new infotainment system JACME? I have one coming in November this colour.

Pretty OK, I don't think to be honest is that major upgrade if you had apple car or similar, but it's nice to have a bigger screen and it's definetly more intuitive.

• Like 1

@jacme Have you noticed whether the MY2023 changes have improved ride comfort? I'd be really grateful if you can shed any light on this as it's the key factor holding me back from placing an order and we've yet to see any MY2023 demonstrator cars in the UK.

On 9/12/2022 at 1:58 PM, Willsth said:

I believe the next ship is the Grand Phoenix due to leave Japan about 19th September and arrive in Bristol about 21st October.

Hope yours and mine are on it.

I think you might be right Tom. Just had an email from the dealer saying mine's at sea at the moment.

On 9/25/2022 at 8:19 AM, Roger Bill said:

@jacme Have you noticed whether the MY2023 changes have improved ride comfort? I'd be really grateful if you can shed any light on this as it's the key factor holding me back from placing an order and we've yet to see any MY2023 demonstrator cars in the UK.

I can't give you a comparison against previous models because my only experience was a test drive I did back in May. I completed a couple of medium range trips (200km) and I can say it's quite conformtable. Of course I had an A1 before which was very OK but this car is so much better, much quieter ride, super smooth.

3 hours ago, jacme said:

I can't give you a comparison against previous models because my only experience was a test drive I did back in May. I completed a couple of medium range trips (200km) and I can say it's quite conformtable. Of course I had an A1 before which was very OK but this car is so much better, much quieter ride, super smooth.

Thanks @jacmethat's good to know.

On 9/25/2022 at 7:19 AM, Roger Bill said:

They had a MY2023 in the showroom at Hull on Friday and i was told they had a demonstrator

On 10/1/2022 at 11:46 PM, ALAW said:

They had a MY2023 in the showroom at Hull on Friday and i was told they had a demonstrator

if you are lucky you may get the MT2023 upgraded version, the dealer in Sheffield said that both versions were arriving together..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pin_nick said:

What is the MT2023 version…..1st I have heard of this??

The MY2023 changes were introduced into production in August and the cars are just starting to appear in the UK. The key change is that the infotainment screen is larger and is closer to the driver as it's now touch screen so the infamous touch pad on the centre console has been removed and some buttons have been moved around.

Extra spot welds have been added to improve body stiffness and the suspension has been slightly modified to improve ride quality. I'm hoping this improvement will be sufficiently noticeable to help convince me to place an order in a couple of weeks time when I've got a test drive booked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Pin_nick said:

Thanks, yes I was aware of that. Have been told mine will be that. Jack mentioned a MT2023…..maybe that was a typo?

I assume it was a typo because 'T' being next to 'Y' on the keyboard is one of the more common mistakes and MT wouldn't be autocorrected. Most importantly you'll be getting the benefit of the MY2023 improvements.

• Like 2

Picked up my UX today from my dealer exactly 10 months from ordering. Was disappointed to find that the cobalt leather blue seats had been discontinued, but this was greatly offset by the fact I now have a model 2023 and really impressed with the all upgrades, and all for the same price as well. 😀😀😀

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links