Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

1 hour ago, Bish1402 said:

No earlier delivery for me... Looks likely its on the Viking Adventurer, just had this from dealer... "Our system is very basic on information but I can advise it does still currently say at sea and not in the UK" 

Looks like we’re in the same boat 😁 I’m guessing mid August, might see if I can bounce it to September for a 72 plate. 

1 hour ago, NX350 HOPES said:

Yeah this is crude from Lexus if true.... I'm sad to say the tactic may work as I'm now considering in-stock cars. They haven't even given a new delivery date. Sad really for my first Lexus experience. Will update here if any news comes through

Interestingly, here's a screenshot of Leasing Options website offering the exact car I ordered with a December delivery ( for a lot more money than I signed up for, naturally)!

Screenshot_20220708_201807_com.android.chrome.jpg

3 hours ago, NX350 HOPES said:

Guys I need help if you can please....

I ordered an NX350h premium pack, confirmed on 24/12/21. Just been told my original delivery slot of 16/08 isn't happening anymore and they can't even give me a new date? Ordered through Leasing Options. I'm seeing on here that some who ordered in Feb are due to get their cars in August. How does that happen??

Same here with 350h from LO. Ordered November 21, now saying May 23 (for what its worth). I thought my 12 month wait for an A3 (delivered last month, 8 months late) was bad, but this is taking the proverbial.  I think I can extend the lease on my A4 for up to 6 months, thereafter back to one car again.

Is it just Leasing Options? I order my 350h late Oct 21 via a broker - was told a few days ago it was pushed back to Nov 22. Anyway need 2 cars so just ordered a Honda Jazz for Sept 22 delivery (my Mrs was moaning for the past few months lol). Guess I can wait a bit more but not sure when I will lose all my patience…

20 minutes ago, ApePat said:

Is it just Leasing Options? I order my 350h late Oct 21 via a broker - was told a few days ago it was pushed back to Nov 21. Anyway need 2 cars so just ordered a Honda Jazz for Sept 22 delivery (my Mrs was moaning for the past few months lol). Guess I can wait a bit more but not sure when I will lose all my patience…

Presuming you mean Nov 22, that's 13 months.  I'm up to 21 and counting!

6 minutes ago, Simon F said:

Presuming you mean Nov 22, that's 13 months.  I'm up to 21 and counting!

Lol yea I mean Nov 22 - I am not very optimistic about this anyway…

Update from my dealer (for NX 450h+ Takumi ordered 21/1/2022).    The vehicle arrived in UK yesterday; they are looking to do a handover to me at end of this month - they previously told me that vehicle would arrive in UK 22/7/22 so I was expecting a handover in mid-August.     

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Stumpyuk said:

Update from my dealer (for NX 450h+ Takumi ordered 21/1/2022).    The vehicle arrived in UK yesterday; they are looking to do a handover to me at end of this month - they previously told me that vehicle would arrive in UK 22/7/22 so I was expecting a handover in mid-August.     

Wow that's good going. On another note, what do they actually do for the 3 weeks with your car?

On 7/6/2022 at 8:24 PM, Alistair M said:

I've just been informed by my leasing broker that 'my' 350h ordered in November '21 for delivery this month has been pushed back again.  To May '23!

I'm in the same boat with leasing options. November 21 and have now been told May 23 delivery. Are you going to continue with the order? My worry is that I got it for almost half the monthly price it's leasing at now so they won't honour it but will wait till May next year to break the news to me!

1 hour ago, MagnumPI said:

I'm in the same boat with leasing options. November 21 and have now been told May 23 delivery. Are you going to continue with the order? My worry is that I got it for almost half the monthly price it's leasing at now so they won't honour it but will wait till May next year to break the news to me!

I'm going to stick with it - at least for the time being as there's naff all else out there.   

Update on my position.  Having by told by Leasing Options that my delivery date had gone out to October 2023 (ordered January 2022) I called the Lexus dealer that my car is being delivered to for their input.  They told me that they have a delivery date of February 2023 for my car.  On talking to Leasing Options by phone they told me that the October date was a mistake and that February is correct.  On confirming by mail though, they suggested that the October date was communicated to them as a "safety net" date.  

So, still a very confused situation, all in all.  If the October date was a mistake or a temporary update, at least the February date is earlier than the April 2023 I was give a few weeks ago, so maybe things are getting better.

On a separate note, this was the first time I had contacted Lexus Birmingham after ordering and I have to say that I found them to be very, very good and eager to help as much as they could.  I was actually very impressed with them and the guy I spoke to in their fleet ordering department gave me his direct number to contact him in the future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Simon F said:

Update on my position.  Having by told by Leasing Options that my delivery date had gone out to October 2023 (ordered January 2022) I called the Lexus dealer that my car is being delivered to for their input.  They told me that they have a delivery date of February 2023 for my car.  On talking to Leasing Options by phone they told me that the October date was a mistake and that February is correct.  On confirming by mail though, they suggested that the October date was communicated to them as a "safety net" date.  

So, still a very confused situation, all in all.  If the October date was a mistake or a temporary update, at least the February date is earlier than the April 2023 I was give a few weeks ago, so maybe things are getting better.

On a separate note, this was the first time I had contacted Lexus Birmingham after ordering and I have to say that I found them to be very, very good and eager to help as much as they could.  I was actually very impressed with them and the guy I spoke to in their fleet ordering department gave me his direct number to contact him in the future.

Really useful, thank you. Did leasing options give you the details of your local dealer? Will give them a ring tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, MagnumPI said:

Really useful, thank you. Did leasing options give you the details of your local dealer? Will give them a ring tomorrow.

When I got my first update from Leasing Options after ordering they mentioned that it was going into a dealer near me.  I asked what dealer that was and they told me.

I had test driven an NX at Birmingham Lexus but I just looked up their number and spoke to Sales, who put me through to their fleet ordering department.  As I said, they were very helpful and the order,despite being through Leasing Options, had my name associated with it.

21 hours ago, MagnumPI said:

Does this actually happen? They can "not honour" an order?

47 minutes ago, NX350 HOPES said:

Does this actually happen? They can "not honour" an order?

Not sure about that, this is the 2nd time I will have leased from Leasing Options seem to be very good company ,I ordered my 350h on 22/4/22 with a approx. date of 22/3/23 6 days ago they sent me an update of 20/3/23

Another monthly update email from my Lexus dealer this afternoon:-

My NX350h Takumi ordered 12/02/22 now has an allocated/build date of 15/11/22 and an ETA of 21/02/23

First time I have been told actual dates instead of just the approximate month for the ETA.

Fingers crossed 🤞 

• Like 1

Just had a call from my dealership.   Vehicle can be collected on Monday morning 😃.     Vehicle is an NX 450+h Takumi, Terrine Khaki with Dark Rosewood interior, ordered on 21/1/2022.    Vehicle will be delivered within the timeframe initially promised by dealer.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Stumpyuk said:

Just had a call from my dealership.   Vehicle can be collected on Monday morning 😃.     Vehicle is an NX 450+h Takumi, Terrine Khaki with Dark Rosewood interior, ordered on 21/1/2022.    Vehicle will be delivered within the timeframe initially promised by dealer.

We ordered 10 days after you so this is making me feel optimistic that we may be able to collect 1st Aug as indicated by our dealer Monday last week.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RXtoNX said:

We ordered 10 days after you so this is making me feel optimistic that we may be able to collect 1st Aug as indicated by our dealer Monday last week.

Fingers crossed!   They first offered to arrange collection tomorrow, but work commitments meant that I couldn't make the appointment time - they stated that they could place an urgent request to get the car delivered from their central hub.    Am not sure how this timeline is possible - the car only landed in UK 5 days ago (according to the dealer) but everything I've read on here indicates a 2-4 week gap between UK entry and handover.   Anyway, good luck and keep us posted!

My NX450h delivery time from arriving in the UK to delivery to Lexus Edinburgh was surprisingly swift so it does happen sometimes! All the best for Monday - I am certain that you will be delighted as its an amazing car.

3 minutes ago, Mattsneaker said:

I ordered through lease company on 14/2/22 and have been told it is in build -expected delivery Sep/Oct time

350h Premium Pack / Lexus Link Pro

I would be very surprised if that info is correct. 

My NX350h Takumi ordered 12/02/22 now has an allocated/build date of 15/11/22 and an ETA of 21/02/23

59 minutes ago, Mattsneaker said:

I ordered through lease company on 14/2/22 and have been told it is in build -expected delivery Sep/Oct time

350h Premium Pack / Lexus Link Pro

What leasing company please? I ordered in November and estimated next year!

6 hours ago, MagnumPI said:

What leasing company please? I ordered in November and estimated next year!

Also ordered 350h premium pack through lease broker in Dec 21 and been told Feb 23 (after I mentioned the date - they "confirmed" - so still no guarantee)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links