Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

2021 RX 450h - GTechniq C1 Crystal ceramic coating

First_Lexus

I've had a couple of days by the seaside in Weston-Super-Mare while Chris at Summit detailing corrected and applied a Gtechniq C1 Crystal ceramic coating to my new RX. He also applied Gtechniq Leather & Vinyl Protection to the interior. I chose to travel to Chris as I've used him three times before and he is fantastic at what he does. If anybody is in the South-West and is considering a coating, I can highly recommend his work - he's a really nice guy as well.

https://summit-detailing.co.uk

The Sonic White paintwork looks amazing, especially under the lights in his showroom. It's got far more 'pop' than you could see before the treatment, most of which will be down to the correction rather than the coating, albeit Chris said the paint was in really good order as you'd hope. Lexus Swindon hadn't tried to machine polish it or anything that could have inflicted (well intentioned) damage. The car also hadn't been standing around - it went from docking at Portbury to being in my possession in just ten days.

As with my previous NX, the coating will mean far easier maintenance with a quick spritz of Gtechniq c2v3 or perhaps CarPro Re-Load which are my two products of choice (having used 'a few' over the years!!).

Glad to have it protected before Winter really sets in. I'm VERY happy...😁

*Note, as with some other members I can't upload photographs from my iMac 🖥 for some reason? Never had this issue before, can the Admins have a look please as something has changed! iPad seems to be fine.

81074897-1638-437D-A32F-E37B7F605395.jpeg

B94C4BFE-A153-4A63-884D-D364730BAEFC.jpeg

4114D39A-40EB-4E21-A425-9882777DEF0D.jpeg

DBBA84F8-4652-41EA-ABB3-44FFABA9CD7A.jpeg

6CAE1DC6-1902-4E6E-9A53-92BDAE8B3608.jpeg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm another fan of Gtechniq products! Got my CT200h coated with their C1 and EXO on top. I also have their C2v3 to spritz over as a drying aid and top up. Their glass cleaner is a good piece of kit too. All from IODETAIL website as recommended by other LOC members! 

• Like 1

On 12/14/2021 at 1:13 PM, First_Lexus said:

I've had a couple of days by the seaside in Weston-Super-Mare while Chris at Summit Detailing corrected and applied a Gtechniq C1 Crystal ceramic coating to my new RX. He also applied Gtechniq Leather & Vinyl Protection to the interior. I chose to travel to Chris as I've used him three times before and he is fantastic at what he does. If anybody is in the South-West and is considering a coating, I can highly recommend his work - he's a really nice guy as well.

https://summit-detailing.co.uk

The Sonic White paintwork looks amazing, especially under the lights in his showroom. It's got far more 'pop' than you could see before the treatment, most of which will be down to the correction rather than the coating, albeit Chris said the paint was in really good order as you'd hope. Lexus Swindon hadn't tried to machine polish it or anything that could have inflicted (well intentioned) damage. The car also hadn't been standing around - it went from docking at Portbury to being in my possession in just ten days.

As with my previous NX, the coating will mean far easier maintenance with a quick spritz of Gtechniq c2v3 or perhaps CarPro Re-Load which are my two products of choice (having used 'a few' over the years!!).

Glad to have it protected before Winter really sets in. I'm VERY happy...😁

*Note, as with some other members I can't upload photographs from my iMac 🖥 for some reason? Never had this issue before, can the Admins have a look please as something has changed! iPad seems to be fine.

81074897-1638-437D-A32F-E37B7F605395.jpeg

B94C4BFE-A153-4A63-884D-D364730BAEFC.jpeg

4114D39A-40EB-4E21-A425-9882777DEF0D.jpeg

DBBA84F8-4652-41EA-ABB3-44FFABA9CD7A.jpeg

6CAE1DC6-1902-4E6E-9A53-92BDAE8B3608.jpeg

Nice pics too! 

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links