Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus SC 430 club gathering and meet.

3 hours ago, Alboy said:

I just checked out the video and recognised a couple of the cars there. Sorry I couldn't make it I was travelling home from SW France that day. To be honest, it would have been a difficult journey as my car only travels south. Hi to all ex members of the Lexus-world forum, I really miss the humour.

Cor blimey long time no hear from 😂 yeah LW no longer and the gang have split from the host due to his underhanded actions and severe wrong doings (way to much dirt to post up on here)thes a group of us who still keep in touch daily via a group messenger chat ie me, bob,chris steve shanti Neil and paul oh and nick nac…. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Alboy said:

I just checked out the video and recognised a couple of the cars there. Sorry I couldn't make it I was travelling home from SW France that day. To be honest, it would have been a difficult journey as my car only travels south. Hi to all ex members of the Lexus-world forum, I really miss the humour.

Hi Al, good to hear from you.

The South of France is okay I suppose but the Midlands is a hotter destination this year so all the serious SC sunseekers flocked to Coventry. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Alboy said:

Al a member of the LOC for over 10 years …and this is you first post..that’s a long time lurking in the shadows  😳😳

• Haha 3

On 7/11/2022 at 12:16 AM, Neil E said:

Yes very well organised and a well chosen meeting point. Great to meet new and familiar owners and the guys and girls with the Soarers too. It should hopefully result in a few more regular contributors here.

I haven't seen this special car in a very long time. Soarer 1UZ-FE 5.0 litre stroked and supercharged cabriolet.

62211.thumb.jpg.948a86e5b347cef83b26b63088791af1.jpg

Love it 

• Like 1

Hi to all the ex Lexus-world members and thanks for responding to my post. It is nice to know many are still around and have a forum.

Bob, You are right, I did join many years ago and didn't post for 10 years. I wasn't actually stalking as I don't venture on here very often. It seems a bit formal compared to LW.

I can't believe that Rich attended the show as he doesn't usually venture out of Gloucester.

I hope you are all doing well and I will be around from time to time and may even post again.

Best regards

Al

P.S. If I am spared and the venue is in the southern half of England, I will attend next year, probably.

7 hours ago, Alboy said:

Best regards

Al

P.S. If I am spared and the venue is in the southern half of England, I will attend next year, probably.

Hi Al

Don't say that too loud, because Graham will get on here saying that Coventry is well South anyway! 🤫

It will hopefully be even bigger next year if the response is anything to go by. Just come and treat it as a weekend away, we did a cheap hotel and if we can all book together it would be fun!

Ant

On 7/18/2022 at 6:25 PM, Alboy said:

Hi to all the ex Lexus-world members and thanks for responding to my post. It is nice to know many are still around and have a forum.

Bob, You are right, I did join many years ago and didn't post for 10 years. I wasn't actually stalking as I don't venture on here very often. It seems a bit formal compared to LW.

I can't believe that Rich attended the show as he doesn't usually venture out of Gloucester.

I hope you are all doing well and I will be around from time to time and may even post again.

Best regards

Al

Yes all good here Al. Coventry is well within the southern half of England, LOC has a few sensible rules but it's not that formal. I too was shocked that the member from Gloucester appeared so far from home. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 7:29 PM, Glyn Jennings said:

I hadn’t realised there is a build thread section so thanks Neil for the pointer. Seem like yours is the only SC there though.  Perhaps others will use this section as well. I will start my own I just wish I had saved my own bits from LW which was “My Blue SC” from memory. Thankfully it wasn’t years of contributions. Perhaps we could make this our main site for contributing to the SC community to keep up to date with each other from now on.

I have just added information on myself and my Blue SC430 on the Build Forum for anyone who is interested. I had started it on the Lexus World Forum before it’s demise. Apologies upfront if you find  it long or boring.

• Like 2

Already tracking it, nice one Glyn and there's no need for an apology. You might be surprised at just how many people enjoy watching a project evolve and understanding the thought behind the choices made, detailed maintenance, etc. 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links