Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus SC 430 club gathering and meet.

I wonder if Juan has had any more interest in the event but if so the site has not been updated with the latest figures.

Claire has just checked on Facebook and this is the latest.

IMG-20220625-WA0003.thumb.jpg.312bd155657eae64e778d04fe8d6152a.jpg

3 hours ago, Neil E said:

This is a discussion for another place. To avoid it descending into something else, I would say it's best to keep the thread on track. 

I agree ..not for on here but im happy to take PMs questions…. Bit like prime minister question time on telly lol 😂 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mr2lad said:

I agree ..not for on here but im happy to take PMs questions…. Bit like prime minister question time on telly lol 😂 

So do I book you that space in the car park? 🤣

• Haha 1

I am definitely going , it's that close I could jump on a bus .

Vladimir and his wife jurgita are also attending , I spoke with Juan only yesterday and he believes there are quite a few definitely going .

• Like 2

Hi Graham

Nice to hear from you, I thought you might like this venue 👍

Vlad as well....hope he is careful with his hard hat! 😱

Good news that Juan is getting a good response from lots of SC owners, and one rouge RCF guy!  😂

Claire can't make it so it is just me and Lexiguy Junior. We will drive down Saturday and stay overnight if I can find a decent b&b or hotel near! Any suggestions gratefully recieved cheers. 🍻

Ant 🐜 

1 hour ago, Bob King said:

You guys all have a great time …lots of photos please 👍🏻👍🏻

Hey Bob

Are you not coming to the meet :sad:, I'm sure we could slide you in as the owner of a Lexus SC430 even if it is a Autoart Diecast!

Ant

2 minutes ago, Lexiguy said:

Hey Bob

Are you not coming to the meet :sad:, I'm sure we could slide you in as the owner of a Lexus SC430 even if it is a Autoart Diecast!

Ant

Sorry wrong side of the river Thames 😉

• Haha 2

On 6/24/2022 at 6:38 PM, mr2lad said:

Not forgetting the lonely RCF 😆 

41A267CA-9567-49C6-994C-BA68119CD71E.jpeg

Lucky that didn’t bother you much ….have you mentioned it much ! 😂😂😉

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bob King said:

Lucky that didn’t bother you much ….have you mentioned it much ! 😂😂😉

We missed you at that one too Bob. It needed the presence of a professional judge and scrutineer. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Neil E said:

We missed you at that one too Bob. It needed the presence of a professional judge and scrutineer. 

I’d be too hard as a judge and never invited back again !    No painted calipers or suspension..must be factory original 😉😉

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lexiguy said:

....and you Neil!

I wouldn't be allowed to enter.....not an original class.....not with my black floor mats in a beige interior.🙃

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neil E said:

I wouldn't be allowed to enter.....not an original class.....not with my black floor mats in a beige interior.🙃

I'm guilty of that too! Good job Bob isn't judging as we wold both be put in the naughty corner!!!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Lexiguy said:

Hi Graham

Nice to hear from you, I thought you might like this venue 👍

Vlad as well....hope he is careful with his hard hat! 😱

Good news that Juan is getting a good response from lots of SC owners, and one rouge RCF guy!  😂

Claire can't make it so it is just me and Lexiguy Junior. We will drive down Saturday and stay overnight if I can find a decent b&b or hotel near! Any suggestions gratefully recieved cheers. 🍻

Ant 🐜 

I seriously would of loved to of came along but as i said its a 950 mile return trip and ive got something else on the day before which i cant and wont put off, seriously hope thes a good turn out as a good turn out will lead to future good meets once word gets out that these meets have a good attendance 👍🏻

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Lexiguy said:

I'm guilty of that too! Good job Bob isn't judging as we wold both be put in the naughty corner!!!

Yeah, that's my usual spot but Graham got there first last year. 🤣

• Haha 1

Does that mean you aren't joining us Captain??

4 hours ago, Captain sly said:

sounds like it will be a good turn out in terms of numbers and the quality of people. hope you all have a great day

I have recieved an email from Juan and he confirmed that we have 28 SC's definatly attending and then an additional 10 Soarer's will be calling by at the end of the show.

So he is doing a great job promoting the event but we need to get another 6 SC's to attend and that will make it a 'record breaking event' and I'm sure we would all like to be part of that! 

Anthony 

• Like 3

Hey Guys

The forecast just gets better and better, it's going to be a cracking day for the big meet on Sunday 10th July. 

Come on guys, let's have some more SC430 owners who are prepared to travel to such an important meeting!

1876144081_Screenshot_20220630-093040_BBCWeather.thumb.jpg.af10e4973258c6c088712107142bafd0.jpg

• Like 3

I have just booked into a Haighs Hotel which is very near the Bear Inn where the event is being held. It appears to be a safe place for parking too.

At less than £80 including breakfast for a twin room it's well worth a stop over for anyone travelling a distance.

They only have 2 rooms left though, so if you don't want to miss out then be quick!

Screenshot_20220630-100740_Maps.thumb.jpg.58180b75f10f15ad8f13e17cd82ce98f.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links