Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

From RC back to RX

Well that’s us back in an RX after a short spell with the RC. We hadn’t intended to change so soon but when I saw a recent post by @Habu (Peter) announcing he had sold his 20 month old Takumi to Lexus Leeds we just couldn’t resist. We travelled down to Leeds to pick it up last Thursday and came back via the Yorkshire Dales and Teesdale.

The car is like new having only covered 4636 miles and is a credit to Peter who has pampered it well; he can rest assured that the pampering will continue but it will be doing a few more miles than it’s used to as we’re off the Germany and Austria at the end of August.

Before the obligatory photos I have to praise the team at Lexus Leeds for their excellent service, which was probably one of the best car buying experiences we’ve had... and there’s been a few!

Trev

RX_Photo_4.jpg

RX_Photo_3.jpg

RX_Photo_2.jpg

RX_Photo_1.jpg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Spottedlaurel said:

Looks wonderful, just the tool for cruises around Europe.

As long as you take extra care when overtaking on narrower roads because of the rhd.

Love your last photo' of the car looking longingly over the Pennines - (just thinking -)  

"Oooh - open countryside - just let me loose, I'll be like a collie in a field of sheep!

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Sixty said:

The car is like new having only covered 4636 miles and is a credit to Peter who has pampered it well; he can rest assured that the pampering will continue but it will be doing a few more miles than it’s used to as we’re off the Germany and Austria at the end of August.

Lovely car looks like new and Takumi as well, I dread to think what the cost per mile in depreciation was for the previous owner.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Spock66 said:

Lovely car looks like new and Takumi as well, I dread to think what the cost per mile in depreciation was for the previous owner.

The best of it is that we were seriously thinking about ordering a new RX Premium Sport Edition to coincide with us changing the RC in about a year to eighteen months time. As luck would have it we were in the right place at the right time as it really is like a new car.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links