Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prices and Specs released

Lexus has now released the prices and specs for the RZ ranging from £62500 to £72000 depending on how many bells, whistles and goodies you opt for. I think the info is initially aimed at potential customers who have put down a fully refundable £500 to be at the front of the queue.

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2022 at 7:18 PM, C Mclean said:

Lexus has now released the prices and specs for the RZ ranging from £62500 to £72000 depending on how many bells, whistles and goodies you opt for. I think the info is initially aimed at potential customers who have put down a fully refundable £500 to be at the front of the queue.

According to Lexus UK, prices haven't been announced yet.  I commented to them but they deleted my post. Have a look here. Let's hope they don't delete there answer.

https://mag.lexus.co.uk/electric-vehicle-safety-lexus-explains/comment-page-1/?unapproved=24480&moderation-hash=d7a18bbc035ecafebd8a656f19622046#comment-24480

2 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

Pricing 'from' is on the Lexus website, and has been for several weeks.

https://www.lexus.co.uk/new-cars/rz/pre-order

The point I was making is that Lexus told a customer who asked about prices that pricing was not available yet. I replied to them 3 times that it was and each time they deleted my post. They have now changed the answer to the gentleman who raised the question and given him prices. The guy answering obviously didn't know what was going on.

Don't forget the "base" version (Premium Pack)

RZ Premium Pack 3rd Generation Lexus Safety System> © 20° Alloy Wheels (£950) (£62,500)

18" Alloy Wheels with TRK © Special Metallic (£250) Single LED headlights with AHB

Tahara Leather Upholstery

8 way electrically adjustable front seats

2way Lumbar Support for Driver

Heated Tahara Steering Wheel

Lexus Link Pro with14”Touchscreen apple CarPlay and Android Auto

Lexus Link Connected Services Wireless Smart Phone Charger

Towing Package

Power Back Door + Kick Sensor BSM&RCTA

Reversing Camera

Panoramic Glass Roof

Privacy Glass

Metallic Paint

RZ Premium Plus Pack Premium Pack. plus: © Bi-Tone Paint(£1,100) (£66,500)

20" Alloy Wheels © Special Metallic (£250)

Auto and Remote Parking

Seat Memory and Ventilation Front radiant heating

NanoeAC

Soft touch steering wheel controls

360 cameras Head-up display

RZ Takumi Premium Plus Pack, plus: © Bi-Tone Paint(£1,100) (£72,000)

Premium Ultra $ Upholstery © Special Metallic (£250)

64 Colour Ambient Lighting Dimmable Panoramic Roof LED Front Fog Lights

LED Cornering Lights

Mark Levinson Audio

Performance Suspension (removes towing package)

Edited by Whoever

• 7 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links